Hi, welcome to Mass Effect Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:Rachni page.
Think before leaving Summaries Edit
Did it occur to you that at the time, there had been little evidence to report the bug? From your summary, I'm guessing not. Lancer1289 15:07, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
"Did it occur to you that at the time, there had been little evidence to report the bug? From your summary, I'm guessing not."
First of all, your snide, snippy tone is completely uncalled for. Second of all, I have no idea what your talking about. When I first posted the note about the bug weeks ago, you reverted it, saying that bugs need confirmation. Alright, fine. I post a topic on that planet's talk page, asking if anyone else had the same issue. Multiple people have. There's my evidence. TheUnknown285 15:36, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- As I ask users at the top of my talk page, I ask users to respond to messages that I leave them on their talk page. I also state that I will remove the message and respost it.
- As to the point, I state that at the time there was no evidence, yet your summary is rude becuase of how you did it. You could have simply readded the information, yet you did not. Lancer1289 15:42, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- I reverted your edit because it was quicker to do it that way. My summary was simply noting that we now have confirmation of the bug. TheUnknown285 15:45, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Name trivia Edit
- It's not really name trivia. It's a reference to another BioWare game. Similar trivia was allowed regarding the reference to Kirkwall in Leviathan. TheUnknown285 (talk) 03:04, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
All right then. Since people at the chat vote apparently thought we aren't user-friendly enough, I have decided to step up to the mantle, hence these talk page messages. 4Ferelden (talk) 03:10, January 8, 2013 (UTC)
Vandal reporting Edit
I have to admit that the vandal that you just report made me laugh ;)
Especially because it was on Vanguard page. --DeldiRe 19:29, February 19, 2013 (UTC)
Hello. Since you have your email preferences turned off, could you please email me using this tool at your earliest convenience? There is a private matter I would like to discuss with you. -- Commdor (Talk) 00:38, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
Mass Relay List Edit
I noticed some minor errors in your sandbox, but I was unsure whether I would be able to edit it since it belongs to you otherwise I would make the corrections myself.
Errors: Wrill is both a vorcha and krogan colony. The link for Dakka is incomplete. Garvug isn't a former krogan colony.
- Thanks for catching those. I'm in the process of making those changes to the list.The one about the Century System is especially interesting. That would mean the Hawking Eta cluster has three relays: the one in Century, the one in Chandrasekhar, and the Mu Relay. The Mu Relay is easily explained as it was blown from its original location. For the other two, I'm wondering if that's an error.
- As for editing the list yourself, it's probably a good thing you didn't. While I wouldn't have minded considering you were right, I know that editing other users' comments or their profiles is against the wiki's rules (even if done with good intentions). I'd imagine it's the same way with sandbox pages. However, when I'm done with the list (after adding the ME3 relays), it'll be posted to the existing mass relay page, where anyone is free to edit it. In the meantime, though, if you find any more errors or any missed relays (like those mentioned in Codex entries), please let me know. Thanks again. TheUnknown285 (talk) 23:29, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
- As mentioned in Mass Effect, Arcturus Station has several mass relays in its location (which is mentioned under Function in the article). So it is possible that there is more than two mass relay in a star cluster and these certain mass relays connect to locations that others do not. Anyway, your welcome and if I see any other errors I will alert you. 184.108.40.206 23:55, March 29, 2013 (UTC)
Alpha Centauri + Manswell Expedition Edit
As you can see, your proposal was discussed (http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Alpha_Centauri_article) and it seems that the community have found a compromise :
- Change the name to manswell expedition instead of Alpha Centauri
- Creation of a redirection from Alpha Centauri
You should change those things if you want that the vote passes. see you buddy --DeldiRe 14:08, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks. I've been following the discussion, but haven't been able to compose a response. TheUnknown285 (talk) 17:49, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm really happy with the discussion about this topic, it seems that the community is becoming once more friendly and ready for compromise rather than antagonistic. And btw, nice job on this new article ;)--DeldiRe 07:51, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Opinion requested Edit
Mass Effect 1 Cut Contents Edit
Not sure what you want to do with the cut contents.
If you want to extract the audio dialogs, you will find the files in:
You can extract the files with Psychonauts Explorer:
Molator (talk) 16:23, March 14, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. I have a sandbox that I've been using as a repository for bits of deleted and altered ME1 information. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I would be able to extract files myself as it's something I've never done before and I have the 360 version. TheUnknown285 (talk) 23:19, March 14, 2014 (UTC)
Minor Character Edit
- I'm still planning to do it. Life just got really hectic for me. I think I'm pretty close to putting it to a vote actually. TheUnknown285 (talk) 10:53, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was actually going to table a lot of the tangential and future issues that have been talked about for now in favor of dealing with more pressing issues. I'm taking a week off of work next week, so I'll hopefully have more time and energy to do some editing. TheUnknown285 (talk) 19:24, September 12, 2014 (UTC)
About the Enemy pages. Edit
Thanks for telling me how to put the locations of opponents onto their pages. If I find anything that needs editing, I'll do so. Thanks again! --220.127.116.11 22:16, October 24, 2014 (UTC)
This is really minor: I noticed on your sandbox that there were a few variations of the name "Bilal Osoba" (e.g. Billial, Bilial). I'm sure you would have caught them when you next edited, but I thought I'd mention it just in case. -Sophia (talk) 18:33, November 23, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for letting me know. TheUnknown285 (talk) 21:31, November 23, 2014 (UTC)