Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Tullis 19:29, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
Great work! Thought I'd point out to you that your year for the Leviathan of Dis is off by ten years. ME1 happens in 2183 and the Leviathan disappeared twenty years before, not ten. So, it should be 2163. Putting it closer to when Sovereign was discovered, I might add.Mallissin 19:17, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
Mass Effect 3's roster Edit
No they are real, I went into a store today and that cover for Mass Effect 3 was on the pre-order self. I didn't find it out on the site, I was just looking for a page to reference over wise the stuff would have been removed...oh what irony behellmorph666 (talk) 14:16, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
- It's not real, it's fan art. Even if it was, pictures of the characters don't mean they're squadmates especially when the picture is Mass Effect 2 promotional art.JakePT 13:26, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
- This is why I stoped editing articles..something always goes wrong and now I feal like a complete idiot. behellmorph666 14:30, May 11, 2011 (UTC)
I think that the informations you add about ME4 on main articles are close to speculation (even if said by bioware). It is only rumors and ideas they launched. It does not deserve a place in the main article IMOH. However, your blog about what is know about ME4 is a good idea and those spin off characters should go there. Especially if you want to have every ME4 information in the same location. --DeldiRe (talk) 13:32, September 24, 2013 (UTC)