Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Warning: As I am totally the next Nostradamus, this blog contains major spoilers for a game that hasn't been released yet. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- The council will continue to dismiss any claims that the Reapers exist, even whilst they kill them.
- The Rachni Queen will make you regret your decision to save her.
- You get a pet Thresher Maw.
- The elevators will make a comeback.
- Harbinger will assume direct control approximately 9,967 more times.
- The geth will infiltrate.
- Shepard and Wrex will engage in an epic name shouting contest.
- Mordin will preform an encore.
- Probing Uranus will still be funny.
- You will get to punch an annoying reporter (again).
- You will get an Elcor biotic as a squad mate.
- If Shepard dies in Mass Effect 2, Joker will become the main playable character.
- Miranda's rear end will implode.
- Despite being the only hope for all life in known existence, half of the galaxy will still want you dead.
- Every civilisation and race you encounter will force you to do something they deem to be of much higher importance than saving all life in the omniverse.
- Garrus will decline Shepard's offer to help defeat the Reapers, citing the need to finish some calibrations first.
- We will either never get to see Tali's face, or it will be very ugly. Prepare for disapointment.
- Resource gathering will continue to get even more boring.
- Wrex will unveil his master to plan to stop the Reapers: eating them.
- Joker and EDI will get married in the end.