Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
REDDIT POWERS ACTIVATE!
One day, when I was browsing the Mass Effect page on Reddit, I've stumbled upon a webpage so petculuar and so interesting I thought I decided to share. However, take it with a grain of salt, because it's largely rumors and speculations and is run by ITists, Reddit, and NeoGAF. Those shifty bastards, them: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=721736
Or for anyone too lazy to click on this link or just don't have enough time, here's a summary.
- Opened with "What does N7 mean to you?"
- Asked if they'd like to see a sequel, prequel, or something different. Overwhelming majority said sequel.
- "Arrogant" race. Thin and skeletal. Glowing eyes. Necks that "frilled up from their chest".
- "Ancient, advanced, guardian" race. Like sci-fi stone golems with Tron-like glowing lines over their bodies and floating fragments/shards.
- Asari, Salarian, Human, and Krogan shown in Frostbite 3.
- Want to bring across the model variety of human models to other races, giving them more diverse bone structure.
- Showed a line-up of the series' main races, and asked fans to pick two if they had to get rid of them. Most picked Quarian and Krogan. Speculation: The game has multiple playable races in campaign, and BioWare wants feedback on which they should be.
- Multiple human armour configurations shown. Asked which would be most iconic. Speculation: Marketing query, to work out what should be on the box.
- Multiple land vehicles shown.
- Focus is on characters and choices, but they want to bring back the focus on exploration and discovery.
- Devs looking into save customization, a debug menu or something ala Dragon Age Keep for Inquisition.
- Various head configurations for the krogan from the Frostbite 3 engine. Looks somewhat synthetic (either the 'Guardian' race or the krogan).
- A lot of armor customization.
- "Stranger in Strange Land"-like tone.
Please enjoy and discuss civilly!