Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A heads-up to let everyone know that the video of the ME Retrospective panel from PAX East 2013 is up. I'm only about halfway through at the moment, but there's already been a ton of awesome tidbits and stories throughout the presentation.Read more >
When you play through a game many times over the course of a year, you make observations regarding the characters, story, and lore, whether they be humourous realizations or cases of fridge logic. These are fifty thoughts I've had while playing through the series, as a sort of retrospective on one of my favourite games of all time.
(And yes, I know that ME3 came out on the sixth, but I got it on the fifteenth of last year for my birthday. So without further ado...)
- Judging from the M-7 Lancer, the move to thermal clips really was a bad idea.
- A tool of destruction named after a spirit of creation is a lot funnier to me than it probably should be.
- It's about time that BioWare realized that film grain usually looks like a really bad case of compre…
Information on the final DLCs for Mass Effect 3 have appeared online. Titled Mass Effect 3: Citadel and Mass Effect 3: Reckoning, their descriptions are as follows:
- Mass Effect 3: Citadel
- When a sinister conspiracy targets Commander Shepard, you and your team must uncover the truth, through battles and intrigue that range from the glamour of the Citadel's Wards to the top-secret Council Archives. Uncover the truth and fight alongside your squad – as well as the cast from the original Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, including Urdnot Wrex!
- When the adventure is over, reconnect with your favorite characters from the Mass Effect Trilogy, try your luck at the Citadel's Silver Coast Casino, blow off steam in the Armax Combat Arena, or explore and furnis…
About one hour ago, the Mass Effect Facebook and Twitter pages posted a prototype image of a new Risk game, the Mass Effect Galaxy at War Edition. Mass Effect Risk is expected to come out in Fall of this year.
The various other licensed Risk versions had new additions from the classic Risk, so what do you expect from Mass Effect Risk? Warfare between the various races, perhaps a galaxy vs. Reapers mode where players attempt to construct the Crucible before they are overwhelmed by the Reapers?
One thing's for certain: anyone someone loses at Mass Effect Risk, expect them to go online and complain about the board game's ending. XDRead more >
Late last month, I opened a little blog to poll what ME Wiki users thought were the best weapons in each category. And with the exception of the shotgun category, the victors were far above the other nominees for each category. At time of writing this, the victors are...
- Best Assault Rifle: The Cerberus Harrier, with 44/111 (39.64%) votes!
- Best Heavy Pistol: The M-77 Paladin, with 39/108 (36.11%) votes!
- Best Shotgun: The Graal Spike Thrower, with 22/106 (20.75%) votes!
- Best SMG: The N7 Hurricane, with 41/100 (41%) votes!
- Best Sniper Rifle: The Black Widow, with 43/100 (43%) votes!
- Best Heavy Weapon: The M-920 Cain, with 37/98 (37.76%) votes!
So with that out of the way, it is time to vote on the best weapon of Mass Effect!
As always, the floor is open …
Read more >