Although, I'm not exactly excited at the prospect of a live-action Mass Effect movie, I'm still a ME fan and I will do my best to watch it when it comes out. In the meantime, I made theis fancast about the actors I'd get for the movie. Okay, here it goes...
- Michael Fassbender as Commander John Shepard: Michael was awesome as Magneto in X-Men: First Class and as Stelios in 300. I have complete faith in him. My Shepard is Spacer, War Hero, Soldier and Paragon.
- Megan Fox as Liara T'Soni: I liked Megan in the Transformers movies, and she can convey Liara's sweet-but-brave personality. Let's also remember that Megan and Michael worked together in Jonah Hex. Liara is the primary love interest.
- Zachari Levi as Kaidan Alenko: Zachari Levi is nice in Chuck, and I think he could provide some humor to the movie.
- Rachel Nichols as Ashley Williams: Rachel proved to be an awesome action girl in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, and that's why she can be Ashley. In the movie, Ashley has a crush on Shepard, and is jealous at how close Shepard and Liara are.
- Brandon Keener as the voice of Garrus Vakarian: Garrus would, obviously, be in CGI. Honestly, I can't picture anyone else as Garrus.
- Ellen Page as Tali'Zorah nar Rayya: I loved Ellen in Inception, and she basically fits the role of the innocent, yet strong-willed Tali. I think she could physically play the role, although she would have to provide voice-over for her lines later.
- Ron Perlman as the voice of Urdnot Wrex: Let's face it, who doesn't want Ron Perlman as Wrex?
- Fred Tatasciore as the voice of Saren Arterius: I don't need to explain.
- Laurence Fishburne as Captain David Anderson: Laurence Fishburne has played many reasonable authority figures in the past, so I think he is suited for the role.
- Bill Nighy as Ambassador Donnel Udina: After playing Rufus Scrimgeour in Harry Potter, I think Bill Nighy is fit for the role.
- Heather Locklear as Matriarch Benezia: It would be awesome if Heather Locklear played Benezia.
- Peter Jessop as the voice of Sovereign. I don't need to explain.
Well, that's all. Tell me what do you think.