Like any Mass Effect fan, I'm looking forward for Mass Effect 3. The game looks very promising and the storyline, gameplay and graphics are impressive. But still I have a few question regarding the game.
- Is ME3 the last Mass Effect game ever, or it will just end the current story arc?
- The Reapers are attacking just Earth or will be attacking other planets?
- How can Shepard gain support from the aliens?
- Will the quarian-geth conflict will be solved?
- Will the krogan will be cured from the genophage?
- How can Cerberus be aligned with the Reapers?
- Will the batarians put their conflict with humanity aside to fight the Reapers?
- While it looks like that the Mass Effect 1 squadmates will be permanent squadmates in Mass Effect 3, will the Mass Effect 2 will return as squadmates or as supporting characters?
- If Liara is the Shadow Broker, how can she help Shepard as a squadmate?
- How was Ashley/Kaidan selected as a Spectre?
- If Anderson was chosen as humanity's representative in the Council, how can he help Shepard in the opening mission?
I know that I will have to wait until ME3 is released, but I would like to see what you think about it.