Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Like any Mass Effect fan, I'm looking forward for Mass Effect 3. The game looks very promising and the storyline, gameplay and graphics are impressive. But still I have a few question regarding the game.
- Is ME3 the last Mass Effect game ever, or it will just end the current story arc?
- The Reapers are attacking just Earth or will be attacking other planets?
- How can Shepard gain support from the aliens?
- Will the quarian-geth conflict will be solved?
- Will the krogan will be cured from the genophage?
- How can Cerberus be aligned with the Reapers?
- Will the batarians put their conflict with humanity aside to fight the Reapers?
- While it looks like that the Mass Effect 1 squadmates will be permanent squadmates in Mass Effect 3, will the Mass Effect 2 will return as squadmates or as supporting characters?
- If Liara is the Shadow Broker, how can she help Shepard as a squadmate?
- How was Ashley/Kaidan selected as a Spectre?
- If Anderson was chosen as humanity's representative in the Council, how can he help Shepard in the opening mission?
I know that I will have to wait until ME3 is released, but I would like to see what you think about it.