Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although, I'm not exactly excited at the prospect of a live-action Mass Effect movie, I'm still a ME fan and I will do my best to watch it when it comes out. In the meantime, I made theis fancast about the actors I'd get for the movie. Okay, here it goes...
- Michael Fassbender as Commander John Shepard: Michael was awesome as Magneto in X-Men: First Class and as Stelios in 300. I have complete faith in him. My Shepard is Spacer, War Hero, Soldier and Paragon.
- Megan Fox as Liara T'Soni: I liked Megan in the Transformers movies, and she can convey Liara's sweet-but-brave personality. Let's also remember that Megan and Michael worked together in Jonah Hex. Liara is the primary love interest.
- Zachari Levi as Kaidan Alenko: Zachari Levi is nice in Chuck, …
Like any Mass Effect fan, I'm looking forward for Mass Effect 3. The game looks very promising and the storyline, gameplay and graphics are impressive. But still I have a few question regarding the game.
- Is ME3 the last Mass Effect game ever, or it will just end the current story arc?
- The Reapers are attacking just Earth or will be attacking other planets?
- How can Shepard gain support from the aliens?
- Will the quarian-geth conflict will be solved?
- Will the krogan will be cured from the genophage?
- How can Cerberus be aligned with the Reapers?
- Will the batarians put their conflict with humanity aside to fight the Reapers?
- While it looks like that the Mass Effect 1 squadmates will be permanent squadmates in Mass Effect 3, will the Mass Effect 2 will …