I know there have been a few things about this, but my experiences today really made me have to ask this question.
Does anyone who plays multiplayer these days have any intelligence anymore?
I am consistently encountering people who do the following things:
- Don't go for objectives just keep killing
- Don't try and get to one of the four on activation/deactivation (Quads)
- Don't try and stay in the circle for escort
- Don't try and retrieve the packages, or help escort the person carrying them
- Don't even make an attempt to help with hacking/uploading (Most annoying)
- Keep killing everything EXCEPT the targets
- People who don't revive squadmates even when there is no one around
- People who don't try and get to downed teammates. Make an active effort
- People who just run all over the map looking for something
- Missile spammers, then they don't have any for when they are really needed
- People who quit when they goes down, or when someone else goes down
- People who don't have any idea how to use their character/class
- People who don't know how to use a particular weapon
- People who use medi-gel when someone is right next to them, and right after they go down
- People who seem to just now know the maps or good spots to snipe/ambush/get in cover
Do you have any more stories as this is just what I could remember off of the top of my head. I'll add to it when I get more suggestions from comments or when I remember ones.
And just a personal rage moment, is anyone else completely and utterly frustrated with the store and how it seems to keep giving you equipment and guns that you never use/never will use and not give you what you want? I have bought over at the very least 60 Spectre packs since Earth was released and how many Earth Characters do I have? ZERO.