- How does Wrex know that the Genophage cure was fake?
- Because Mordin is not listed on the casualty board!
Apart from a weak joke, it seems to be a tiny plot oversight. Shepard behaves as Mordin died, but not listed on the board. (Of course, this applies if events played out in a certain way.)Read more >
Old ideas and speculation revisited. SPOILERS
- 1 My ME2 PC bugs
- 2 ME2 DLC Idea(s)
- 3 My ME3 thoughts
- 4 Story idea of the Mass Effect Movie
- 5 Liara DLC not available in Mid Europe?!
- Unable to pick up some thermal clips even with patch 1.01
- Couldn't finish Samara's recruitment mission once, because the lesser eclipse mercs never showed up in the last room. I had to reload the entire mission from beginning.
- I managed once to kick the geth prime on Haestrom into the wall after the first explosive and got stuck in the mission.
- My squadmates managed to push a sentry gun into the wall on Freedom's Progress (and the next door does not open until all sentry guns are destroyed).
- The game sometimes crashes when I try to reorder the quickbar.
- Most e-mails from the Illu…
Read more >
SPECULATION & SPOILER
When you do the final speech, he stands among your squadmates. Maybe this is nothing, or maybe hint for a DLC: fighting from his perspective in London, or he becomes a regular squadmate? From the radio chatter, he is alive after the run.
(And two editing lessons for me: where to speculate and how to edit. I wish I had better defaults for new and unknown situations.)Read more >
References to other games or sci-fi elements?
- Ardat-Yakshi Monastery: In the room where whe meet Samara, there is a wall half open which looks like as taken from Portal?
- EDI refers to her skin as bio-mimetic and changes shape to absorb damage: Terminator and Crysis?
I read may reviews of the game, but noone seemed to complain about the UI and some mission aspects. Here are my thoughts (played the PC version).
- 1 Journal
- 2 Skill switch
- 3 Security checkpoint on the Normandy
- 4 Use the shower
- 5 Weapon value bars
- 6 Diana Allers' role
- 7 Ally missions too simple
I often found myself not knowing where I was in the fetch side quests. Looking at the mission text I couldn't realiably decide whether I actually found the requested thing or not. I had to check the wiki many times.
No button to jump into the journal? And if the journal is open, why is it positioned in the middle of all quests? I had to scroll to the top every time.
The journal is inaccessible from the galaxy map. If fetch mission texts state where to look, m…
Read more >