Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I got bored so I went and made a blog where you guys can vote on whether or not a Reaper can take on the most powerful entities in other sources of fiction.
Reaper Destroyer vs Zeruel
Zeruel, the 14th angel of the series Neon Genesis Evangelion, and one of the strongest in the series.
- Barrier- Like all Angels, Zeruel has a barrier that protects it from incoming attacks. Zeruel's barriers are unique in that it has at least 30 layers that can extend out to a notable range. Not only that but Zeruel is capable of using its barrier to easily throw its opponents across vast distances and even crush them.
- Energy Beams- Zeruel can unleash highly destructive laser beams from its eyes, capable of penetrating deep underground through many countless meters underground through 22-27 layers of plate armor
- Razor Tentacles- Zeruel's body is composed of ribbon-like tentacles that is able to effortlessly cut through its opponents
Reaper Destroyer vs Ramiel
Ramiel, the 5th Angel in Evangelion, and one of the strongest in the series.
- Particle Beam- The very reason Ramiel is so dangerous, it is able to fire extremely powerful particle beams with horrifyingly precise accuracy.
- Geometry- Ramiel can take on a large variety of geometric shapes to enhance its particle beam and barriers to various effects. From making its beam become a wide-sweeping arc to making it powerful enough to blow up a large mountain, and focusing its barrier to increase its own strength
Reaper vs Flood Key Mind
A Flood Key Mind is basically a Gravemind that ate all life on a planet. I assume it means that the Key Mind itself has become the planet.
Reaper vs Brethren Moon