So I’ve been thinking: the Reapers have been at their rather extremely flawed plan for over a billion years and while Mass Effect was a fun series with the ending being the sole exception, I can’t help but feel that the Reapers’ minions seem rather…..lacking in variety.
I mean, throughout the entire Mass Effect trilogy, there have been only 12 kinds of Husks and 5 kinds of Collector soldiers. I can understand if it’s because of the need to save space, but it’s hard to take Reaper ground forces very seriously with such little variety to their soldiers, not even a proper boss fight facing off against the Destroyers.
So I’ve decided, how about we make more minions for the Reapers?
An upgraded version of the husks used by the geth heretics back i…
Read more >
I got bored so I went and made a blog where you guys can vote on whether or not a Reaper can take on the most powerful entities in other sources of fiction.
Zeruel, the 14th angel of the series Neon Genesis Evangelion, and one of the strongest in the series.
- Barrier- Like all Angels, Zeruel has a barrier that protects it from incoming attacks. Zeruel's barriers are unique in that it has at least 30 layers that can extend out to a notable range. Not only that but Zeruel is capable of using its barrier to easily throw its opponents across vast distances and even crush them.
- Energy Beams- Zeruel can unleash highly destructive laser beams from its eyes, capable of penetrating deep underground through many countless meters underground through 22-2…
Read more >
Well, all good things must come to an end and in the case of ME3, it happens on the day before its one year anniversary.
My thoughts on the Citadel is that its an extremely well done last piece. Sure the big bad in it was a rather overused cliche but you guys have to admit you never saw that possibility coming. The fight against the big bad itself also proved to be a good final showdown.
Now, onto the part that helped made the DLC truly amazing: Wrex. After a year of waiting I finally get to fight alongside the most bad@ss Normandy crew member in the history of the franchise. Shame that I didn't bring him along for that infiltration part of the story but doing everything else with him was worth it.
Outside the story, in addition to multiple N…Read more >
Some ideas I have for a fanmade Multiplayer DLC, including new crossover enemy factions, characters, weapons, and maps. Will be continuously updated.
Each time a player promotes his/her characters they will not only receive an increase to N7 rank and increase War Assets, they will also get a hefty bonus of 250,000 credits.
- Players will no longer receive repeat character cards for
characters that are already maxed out.
- Reason: I've maxed out on all common human characters, yet I'm buying Spectre packs and I'm still finding a human character filling up a spot that could've been used for something I don't have; it's safe to assume that other people are experiencing similar circumstances
- Loss of connection or quitting no longer means loss of rewar…
Read more >
- Players will no longer receive repeat character cards for characters that are already maxed out.
We all know that since our data from the ME3 demo doesn't carry over into the main game, it'd take a lot of time for us to reacquire our multiplayer characters and weapons, and most importantly, get them high enough so they'd be ready to take on gold difficulty and win.
This blog's here to discuss the best possible teams and enemies to fight for when we do go play a Gold rank game.
Human Engineers x2
Quarian InfiltratorRead more >