Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Apparently the June 2011 issue of PC Gamer is out today, and a wealth of new Mass Effect 3 information has hit the web. You can see for yourself by checking out scans of the ME3 article here.
So what's the important stuff?
- The Adept's special melee move is a biotic shockwave that knocks nearby enemies away and stuns them.
- Powers can combine their effects. The example given is Shepard using Concussive Shot with Cryo Ammo, causing the projectile to freeze enemies in the area.
- Why is Cerberus hunting Shepard? They're allied with the Reapers now. It is not explained why in the article.
- New husk types explained:
- An asari husk, described as a "hideously bloated pregnant asari, her gums stripped away and a robot skeleton showing through her rotting flesh."
- A rachni husk, "covered with bulging sacs of lesser creatures" that swarm the player if they burst.
- A krogan husk that "wears heavy armor plates that you can shear off with enough focused fire." Without its armor, the krogan husk will then charge the player.
- Tali'Zorah vas Normandy is confirmed as a full-time squadmate.
- Many squadmates from previous games who aren't full-time squadmates in ME3 will rejoin the player for certain missions.
- ME3 will feature no new romance options. Who you can romance depends on relationships with existing characters.
- If you cheated on your ME romance in ME2, "that's going to come to a head at the worst possible time."
- Decisions in the previous games, like sparing or killing the rachni, won't affect ME3's overall difficulty. Rather, these decisions affect the range of endings you'll have.