|Quick Links [ v • e ]|
Gonna blast those aliens back to where they came from!
I've been an editor here since 2009 (as an unregistered user, registered in 2010). I'm also an admin in this wiki and at the XCOM Wiki. If there's help you need, I'll do my best to assist!
In real life, I work as an interactive software developer and designer. I appreciate a well designed user-experience in websites or an interactive applications as much as building one.
- "Quest". A particular misappropriated word used in this wiki's articles from time to time. Guys, we are not playing Medieval Effect! Use mission or assignment, for Reapers' sake.
- I've FINALLY finished ME3 after long sleepless nights and countless hours (63 hours!). I can finally stop avoiding major spoilers, (except for one major spoiler, thanks to this blog title!) And the whole Mass Effect journey to the end... an emotionally bittersweet one.
- I just realized I've amassed about 450gb of video recordings and screenshot images taken while playing the game - the bulk comes from the videos. I need to free up those hard disk space soon.
- Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer was surprisingly fun. I can't seem to get enough of it! (Update) Unfortunately, it is very buggy too.
- For the past few weeks, I've been reading (and re-reading) articles on good Wikia practices. One of the articles still makes a good read from time to time.
- Wikia's image caching seriously need a major fix.
- Going all out melee crazy with a Krogan Sentinel is awesome. Pair it with Tech Armor, bump up Rage and some smart play, it is virtually unstoppable on Bronze. On the other hand, I gave up playing Vanguard; it is buggy as hell. I can't count the number of times getting clipped with the map and being stuck there for the remainder of the game.
- Soloing an entire multiplayer mission is not impossible but very challenging. Without the Infiltrator's Tactical Cloak, I can't imagine how difficult it is to escape dire situations or accomplish certain tasks. Has anyone tried soloing a mission using any other characters beside the Infiltrator?
- Diablo 3 open beta weekend for 3 days beginning now!
- Why are we still using "Charm" and "Intimidate" terms past the first Mass Effect game? Just use "Paragon" or "Renegade"; the terms are much more consistent with ME2 and ME3.
- Mental note: current templates do not address the distinction between asteroid and planet. Might need a separate template for it.
- smacks forehead* Totally forgot to check for categories while cleaning up the planetary articles. Darn!
- I'd like to thank everyone for the kind congratulatory wishes! It was a pleasant surprise to be nominated and I'll do my best in this new role as an admin. :)
- Evil is back, and the heavens shall tremble!
- A surge of work and Diablo III has take some of my time away from this wiki but I'm still checking in during free periods. I must say, DIII is incredibly (and disappointingly) easy to beat on normal difficulty, more so than DII.
- I've no words to describe the kind of screw-ups Blizzard did on DIII. ELEVEN years on and they still can't get basic things right?
- Cleaning up of character adversaries pages. Need to refine scope of implementation for the characters and fix a final dateline for implementation.
- Clean-up the weapons page.
- Template for Mass Effect 3 powers.
- Interactive Galaxy Map.
Articles which in the process of an extensive edit are saved into sandboxes before finalizing it in the main articles.