anon with a username. with a fancy formatted userpage.
HAY GUIES I HAS A SYSOP TAG
i uploaded a lot of balls. my MEwiki e-peen is automatically bigga than yours. i also took a shitload of caps far in excess of what the articles would allow. the visual aids you're seeing aren't necessarily the best shots but simply what reflects the written text better.
except that in most cases they're both best AND appropriate.
stance on multiplayer: NEVER PLAYED, NEVER WILL.
- User contributions (main wiki)
- User contributions (file uploads)
- File uploads
- -not- contributions (blog commenting crap)
Vords ov Visdom
the lot of opinions in this place can be aptly replied to in the ever so wise words of that oldest troll in the galaxy:
wouldn't mind sharing since i've more or less done what i came here for anyway. turned out the work's far from over.
Radeon HD 5570 LG 1440x900 75Hz (primary monitor, in use) *720p gaming and cutscene resolutions. fullscreen is for pansies Samsung 1280x1024 75Hz (secondary monitor, NOW IN USE) *mostly used to display my hundreds of mass effect screenshots (and thousands of the usual awesome walls) AA/AF/Tesselation configurations: *default/default/default-amd-optimized: normal gaming *8x-box/default/default-amd-optimized: acceptable screenshot parameters *24x-edgedetect/16x/64x: no holds barred or if i really liked the imagery
MSPaint Photoshop CS5 alt+printscreen save as jpeg @ quality=0 (or MSPaint jpeg default) then convert to png that was a joke
( Name="P", Command="ToggleFlyCam" ) ( Name="RightBracket", Command="Show Scaleform" ) ( Name="LeftBracket", Command="ToggleHUD" ) ( Name="F12", Command="exec seekretl33tcommands.txt" ) ( Name="Pause", Command="PlayersOnly" ) ( Name="NumPadOne", Command="Slomo 1" ) ( Name="NumPadTwo", Command="Slomo 0.1" ) ( Name="NumPadThree", Command="Slomo 3" ) ( Name="NumPadZero", Command="Slomo 0.5" ) and a couple of other protips redacted. know what this is? good. figure the rest out.
2012-sep-2: sweet motherof---
i just found out the way to remove the vignette look/darkened corners around images JUST WHEN MOST ARTICLES NEEDING IMAGES ALREADY HAD THEM. /ragequit
- got too long for a user page. to the blogs then: User_blog:Temporaryeditor78/articles_needing_screenshots
- there's a bunch of it on youtube, and i've seen some here. let's see where this goes. User_blog:Temporaryeditor78/ME3_cut_content_temp_repository
- this page. to this end, some "cryptic" background references of little value or relevance to anyone.
gibbed understandably didn't include everything. here's some missing idiotproof options as of the editor revision 89.
- legion sold to cerberus: 1248 (do NOT forget to unset if gunning for peace or else you get legion with the appearance of geth vi. and the dialogue flags will be mangled.)
- set tali-legion ME2 conflict as "encountered": 1449 and 1499
- set tali-legion ME2 conflict as "resolved": 1585
- side note: no idea yet which flags set the CHARM or the INTIMIDATE routes.
- robotic dog/kei-9/sophie/bolto: 21187
- allers romance: 20628. get her up the cabin after Priority: Rannoch.
- kelly romance:
- 6286: kelly reminisces about her old ME2 "wardrobe"
- 21100: romance lock-in
- ME3 cabin items
- 21038 - skald fish
- 21040 - sunfish
- 21042 - SSV Normandy
21043 - NOTHING IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS
- 21044 - Destiny Ascension
- 21045 - Sovereign
- 21046 - turian cruiser
- 21047 - alliance cruiser
- 21048 - quarian ship
21049 - NOTHING IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS
- 21050 - "alliance shuttle" (right of destiny ascension, left-up of SR2, left-down of turian cruiser)
21051 - NOTHING IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS
- 21052 - NOTHING IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS
- 21053 - Athabasca Class/Kowloon Class freighter
- 21054 - geth cruiser
- 21106 - alliance fighter
- 21107 - alliance dreadnought
- 21108 - kodiak
- 21109 - citadel
- 21110 - shadow broker vessel
- 21111 - quarian liveship
- 21112 - geth fighter
- 21113 - koi fish
- 21115 - snapping eel
- 21116 - belan jellyfish
- 21117 - striped dartfish
- aquarium VI - buy it, cheapass.
- step 1: name|value
- step 2: name.flags|1
- step 3: emails