Well I originally came here to help out a friend though I later learned and he even claimed he is "undeserving" to be brought back here. But when I was here I decided that well I'd seen the comercials for Mass Effect 2 and it looks like a fun game so I researched everything here before buying a copy of the original Mass Effect for the Xbox 360. Then while I was anxiously awaiting Mass Effect 2's release I learned one of my favorite authors due to his works on Star Wars literature Drew Karpyshyn wrote Mass Effect novels so I read those proving to be almost as good reads as his Darth Bane trilogy. Then finally came the glorious day of Mass Effect 2. It may be one of the funnest games ever and I still play it over and over to this day.
- Name: Justin Andrew Miller
- DoB:02/21/1989 February 21st, 1989
- Family: 40 year old Mom, 42 year old Dad, 65 year old Grandma(moms side), Autistic 18 year old brother who will occasionally come here as we share an account, 10 year old brother. The rest are dead most are KIA.
- Favorite Genres: Science Fiction, Horror, War, Survival, Action Adventure, Puzzle
- Favorite Games: Mass Effect 2, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 2, Gears of War 2, Halo 2, Dead Space
- Favorite Movies: Saving Private Ryan, Full Metal Jacket, Any Living Dead Movie by George A Romero, any Star Wars but Episode 1.
- Favorite Music:Metallica, Eminem, ACDC, D12, Bloodhound Gang