Random Tidbits About Lily Edit
- Lily is a massive BioWare, Squaresoft, and MOTHER fangirl.
- Lily is happily engaged to the girl of her dreams and plans to be married by the end of the year.
- Lily is best at making decisions whenever "Pleasure of Tension" from Snatcher is playing. (As an afternote, she is also a Snatcher fan and considers it the best adventure game evar.)
- Lily is a writer of fantasy with lesbian romances, and seeks to be published...once she actually manages to edit/rewrite any of her stories.
Favourite Weapons/Classes/Bonus Powers Edit
- Weapons: The M-13 Raptor and the Disciple. Or as I like to call them, "Reach" and "Flexibility".
- ME1: Sentinel
- ME2: Sentinel
- ME3: Vanguard
- Bonus Powers:
The Top 5 Things I Love About Mass Effect Edit
- The lore, the races, the history, the technology, the worlds, the revelations, the Mass Effect universe.
- The deep, interesting, and relatable characters of the series.
- The excellent combat system.
The Top 5 Things I Dislike About Mass Effect Edit
Jacob Taylor.That the Citadel DLC made me respect Jacob Taylor.
- The Charm/Intimidate system of Mass Effect 2.
- Thresher Maws in Mass Effect 1.
- How multiplayer kept my Derp!Shep run from getting the lowest-EMS Destroy ending in Mass Effect 3.
Jacob Taylor. (Yes, I dislike him so much that he merits another mention.)Umm...the M-23 Katana.
Lily's Multiplayer Classes Edit
- Asari Valkyrie Sentinel (a.k.a. the Asari Streaker)
- Battlefield 3 Soldier (crossovers and Carnage FTW)
- Cabal Vanguard (DOING-DOING DOING-DOING)
- Human Vanguard (EVERYTHING detonates everything)
- N7 Demolisher Engineer (air-quotes for the "Engineer" part)
- N7 Slayer Vanguard (ninja on red sand)
- Project Phoenix Adept (whup-tish)
- Quarian Infiltrator (quarians do not intentionally infiltrate)
- Quarian Marksman Soldier (kill it with bugbites TO THE FACE)
- Salarian Engineer (flammable!...or...imflammable)
- Volus Engineer (I own this room, I own you)
- Volus Protector Vanguard (great biotic wind)
Crossover Effects Edit
Call me a weirdo, but I enjoy taking characters from other series and making them into characters in other video games. Here's a list of crossover characters I've done in the Mass Effect series, with the abilities they've "carried over" from their original game.
- Adam Shepard, Infiltrator (Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution) — MHD-995 Hacking Device, GlassShield Cloaking System, Rhino Dermal Armor, Cybernetic Arm Prosthesis, Mark 87 Fragmentation Mine
- Claire Shepard, Sentinel (Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII) — Thundaga, Blizzara, Ruinga, Aerora, Launch
- Kumatora Shepard, Engineer (Kumatora, MOTHER 3) — PK Fire Ω, PK Freeze Ω, PK Thunder Ω, Brainshock Ω
Greatest Accomplishment in Mass Effect Edit
I beat Vega's record.