Hello! My name is Buddy. I'm a Christian and a Conservative. I live in Washington. I'm 21 and I'm currently attending college, majoring in spanish. Born on March 13/1992. In my opinion best U.S. president ever, Reagan all the way, while the worst would be Obama, and yes I even like President Bush. My favorite game of all time is Halo. I am a Senior Editor on this wiki, so if any assistance in matters is required, I will be happy to assist in any way I can.
If you want to be friends my X-box 360 gamer tag is seddjrqpi, I know it's stupid. My PS3 gamer tag is HaloBeatsAllCods, I know my inner fanboy is showing.
My Favorite TV show is Survivor. My favorite movies are District 9 and Jurassic Park, although they will probably change when the Mass Effect and Halo movie come out(If it ever does P.S. This comment is directed at the Halo Movie).
I always play paragon and believe negotiation is the way to go, I saved Wrex and suicided Saren. I mostly do blog posts and comment on talk pages but if I see something that is wrong or I see vandalism I will help in anyway I can. Well I'm done typing so see you around the wiki! Legionwrex Out.
My title as "King of Blogs" Edit
I am this wiki's unofficial, self proclaimed, King of Blogs.
I have earned this title by having more blogs posted than anyone else, although the quality of said blogs can be debated.
As I am becoming more active, I have decided to start some projects to help the wiki.
- Clean Up of Mass Effect 3 Class Guides. Status: Complete
- Adding categories to enemy pages. Status: Complete
- Changing Squadmate pages to an in-universe POV. Status: Complete
- Clean Up of Mass Effect 3 Weapon Articles. Status: Complete
- Forum:Flamewar Bans Policy Voting.. Status: Closed by Creator
- Forum:Flamewar Bans Policy 2.0. Status: Turned Down
- Clean Up of everything related to Leviathan DLC. Status: Completed, although mainly by other users
- Adding Categories to Planets and Systems. Status: Completed mainly by SolitaryReaper
- Project Chronicle. Status: Complete
- Forum:End Policy. Status: In voting
Things I learned from games Edit
- 1.Do not mess with the Second Fleet of Homogeneous Clarity.
- 2. People with british accents are not pushovers .
- 3. DO NOT DO FRIENDLY FIRE!
- 4. You will get alot of "Play me 1v1" messages.
- 5. Everyone hates team killers.
- 6. Making a horrible ending to a popular series will lead to negative fan reactions.
- 1,000 edits/Super User Status.
- 2,000 edits.
- 3,000 edits.
- 4,000 edits.
- January 6, 2013, promoted to Senior Editor.
- 5,000 edits.
Arguments I have Lost with SpartHawg948 Edit
Into the Mind of a Mad Man, Thoughts of Legionwrex! Edit
Incase my surely massive amount of readers didn't pickup on this, Mad Man news it temporarily inactive. This is mainly due to the lack of interesting things Mass Effect related. Once more comes out, the news flow should resume as usual.
- So my laptop breaks down so for the last 13 days so I have been having to come to this site via smart phone.
- Spread the word, Legionwrex is back. Once I buy another xbox live card I'm going to show all you guys how an old school Halo: Combat Evolved guy plays Halo Reach.
- People who know nothing about Halo should not debate it. This guy on halopedia is trying to tell me Noble 6 did not die and he is the Chief. Ok well aside from the fact Noble 6 has no gender and the Chief is a male, THE CHIEF WAS ON THE PILLAR OF AUTUMN WHEN NOBLE 6 DIED! Is Noble six God? Can Noble 6 change gender and teleport? Can Noble 6 COME BACK FROM THE DEAD?
- Wow, almost two weeks scince I last edited my "Daily News", I need to get more active here.
- Is that Legionwrex, the user that is almost never here, yes it is. I think the admins here don't like to play Halo with other users, I have invited Spart a lot of times and he never joins, and when ever I try to join Lancer, he just kicks me out of the party.
- I was just wondering when will I be promoted to senior editor.
- Doesn't it always seem like funny thing always happen on Sparthawg's talk page, but on Lancer's every one is all serious. Like sometimes I will visit Sparts because I know I will find something that will make me laugh, but with Lancers you know that when ever someone posts something there its almost always going to be argumentative.
- Ok I am really starting to get mad, every one that I used to be a higher rank than in Halo Reach has now either caught up to me or surpassed me, and all because I can't get online.
- Some perverted freak just tried to instant message me.
- Freaks are attracted to me. The same person just tried to instant message me again
- I feel like an idiot, I just undid an edit I made (facePalm).
- Only three more days until Gears of War 3 is released, the anticipation is killing me, I hope Carmine lives.
- I just beat the campaign of Gears of War 3, it was really long.
- Beast Mode in Gears of War 3 is kind of a let down, maybe its because I'm not playing oline but its really boring.
- I'm not sure what to think of the fight between LordDeathRay and Lancer, it kinda caught me of guard, considering I was mentioned in it.
- Uh, homework, I hate college.
- I'm pretty friggin mad right now, because of what a user said to me on this blog,[], that I didn't pay attention, I don't know why but that struck a nerve. I wish more people could handle things like adults instead of throwing petty insults like children.
- Sparthawg948 has been pretty inactive lately, I rarely see him doing anything now days.
- I'm a sad panda, if you wanna know why read this,[].
- Figured I'd let you guys know, my X-Box 360 is now working.
- So LordDeathRay says he saw me on Xbox live, which is weird considering I havn't been on for at least a month.
- Only nine days until Halo Combat Evolved:Anniversary. I'm so excited.
- Just beat Halo Combat Evolved:Anniversary, and on top of it I found all the terminals, they provide some interesting info, I also found 2 skull without any help but to be honest I don't realy care about the skulls, I also found 2 easter eggs (For the record I actually beat the game two days ago, but i'm just posting it now, I probably could have beaten it sooner to but I had other things to do).
- Ive got a bad feeling about the leaked information policy, I have managed to avoid it but now i'm going to be tempted.
- I have at last gotten the freaking bandana skull in Halo Combat Evolved:Anniversary, took me about 50 tries.
- I was tempted to see the ME3 story leak so I went to yotube, then I saw a comment that had a spoiler about a squad mate. Luckily it wasn't that big of a spoiler. But now I have learned a lesson. Stay Clear of Youtube.(Update: Turns out the spoiler was false)
- I can't believe Sophie won Survivor.
- Ouch! my roommate and I where screwing around when he accidentally scrached my freaking neck. When I asked him if it was red he said "no, it's fine". I said it hurt, then he proceeded to call me a wimp, turn the TV off and go to bed. WTF! I looked in the mirror only to find out it WAS a giant red scrape. I have a bandage on it but it still hurts.
- I just bought myself a PS3 with 160 GB of memory. I also have two Call of Duty games for it including Modern Warfare 3.
- Just over an hour ago I finished reading the new Halo book THE DAY IT WAS RELEASED. Thats over 370 pages I have read. The book contains a lot of spoilers, I did a blog about it on Halo Nation so you can check that out.
- Starting another Mass Effect 2 playthrough.
- I made up a false spoiler and posted it in a blog to see how people would react. Some thought it was real and I actually got a message from JakePT and Lancer.
- Major spoiler I just corrected on the Character page, spoiled probably a major plot line in ME3 for me :(.
- I have became a super user here, over 1,000 edits.
- I just created a blog about a new glitch, people don't seem to be interested, I also created a new section on my user page, "Best Mass Effects Quotes", be sure to check it out!
- I have started my new Super Paragon Shepard Playthrough.
- I'm so mad right now that if I even texted a fraction of how I feel I would be banned, seriously if Microsoft screws me by not repairing my Xbox soon after being a loyal customer to them I think I might just be done with them and the Mass Effect series as a whole. The entire event has been nothing but stress and anger for me and if Mass Effect 3 is released before my Xbox is fixed or before I complete my perfect Shepard I think I really need to take a break from Mass Effect and this wiki, maybe permenatly. Don't think i'm joking when I say this i'm not, I may seriously leave if this is how they treat me. You may think i'm overreacting but you have no idea how stressful and tireing this whole thing has been on me and for them to just screw me like that ? I need to take a break and think things through, I hope I see you guys again.
- My Xbox shoud be repaired tomorrow, so I can resume my playthrough.
- Just finished my super perfect Shepard in ME1, now time for ME2.
- Trying to think of new quotes has been ruff. I probably will get some help with ME3 though.
- I have finished ME2 and Perfect Shepard is now ready for import. I feel like Okeer, obsessed with perfection.
- I just did some re-modeling on my user page.
- Finished ME3, the ending was horrible.
- Sorry for the lack of updates, I'll give you the run down. Created Record Breaking blog(Was broken within a week >:(, Argued against indoctrination theory, Got into fight with Xaero Dumort(I probably misspelled his name), Got into religious debate, Bought Skyrim. You are now caught up with everything I have been doing.
- So Rick Santorum has given up. A real shame. I almost prefer President Obama to Romney.
- I'm sure 99% of you readig this did not notice I was gone for a while,the reason being that my laptop, once again, is broken so I have to use this (retracted) 15 year old computer that has just been gathering dust. Also my mother (retracted) Xbox broke AGAIN!
- What the (retracted) is going on? I just found out Xaero Dumort was promoted to senior editor, well thats fine and all and good for him but what about me? I know at least Sparthawg knew I wanted that promotion. I have done lots to help this wiki, why wasn't I chosen. Me ranting probably isn't helping my case but I just wanted to get this out in the open.
- Sigh, it seems that I'm going to probably be an "inactive" user for awile, with the lack of interesting information her, along with the fact I haven't even been able to play ME3 for 2 and a half months being major factors in my prediction. Once my Xbox is fixed as well as my laptop expect me to rise to Super User status again. Maybe then I'll be able to get that senior editor promotion.
- I fear this wiki has entered a dark age, where there is nothing new or interesting to talk about. I used to be King of the Blogs, now look what I have been reduced to, a random lurker who jumps into conversations that have nothing to do with him. I hope there is a stream of new or interesting information soon so I can reclaim my title.
- I gave actually started to be an active user around here, just the other day I was the FIRST one to help stop a stream of vandalism.
- Apparently, do to a series of cannibalistic attacks in the East, specifically around Florida, some people are now scared a Zombie Apocalypse. Additionally, at least according to a poll, 20 percent of Americans believe the world will end in 2012. Wow, sometimes I am NOT proud to be an American.
- I just finished a major update on my user page.
- My reaction to the news of the Extended Cut being released on June 26th is mixed, mainly because I won't be able to play it for awhile because my X-box is broken.
- Starting June 26 I will be off the wiki until my X-box is repaired and I play the Extended Cut. If neither of those things happen before July 10 I will just suck it up and come back anyways.
- The Extended Cut saved Mass Effect 3 for me!
- So I finally bought a 4GB X-box 360 Slim today to finally fix my X-box problem, thinking it would be as simple as taking the Slim's 4GB HDD out and replacing it with my old X-box's 120GB HDD, but no. Apparently, Microsoft, being the money hungry organization they are, made it so I have to buy a 15$ one time use X-box 360 Data Transfer kit, but wait, it gets better. Apparently The Slim's HDD has to have equal or greater GB memory than my X-box in order to transfer all the data, so now I have to go out and buy more expensive 120 GB Slim in order to get this to work, unfortunately I don't think they sell 120 GB Slims, so I will probably have to buy the more expensive 250GB Slim.
- Ok, so far so good. I now have a 250GB Slim and a X-box 360 data transfer kit.
- It worked! All my data has been transfered.
- I just beat Skyrim! Take that Alduin, you jerk.
- Okay, seriously, whats up with all these steroid using, ultra hyper, users I keep seeing who rack up hundreds of edits with in a few months time, it's starting to get discouraging for Super Users like me who had to work to get to where I am. I refuse to let these people pass me up in edits. Prepare yourself, Mass Effect wiki, for a Legionwrex Storm will be upon you soon!
- My "Legionwrex storm" has been delayed for two days because for whatever reason my internet stopped working, however it's good now.
- My new blog is generating lots of heat. Although I did provide good arguments, people like Ygrain and Zxjkl, who are firmly in the Destroy camp, came to my blog and started raising hell, seriously those to even said I was being condescending, which is not completely false. Luckily, one user was able to combat these attacks, which I would have done if I was awake. All hale Arbington!
- I may be gone for a day or two, this is just a heads up.
- I led the campaign against the "Citadel Tower resemble Reaper" trivia and was ultimately successful!
- I'm getting baptised today!
- I just got my hair cut.
- And I have just been baptised! :)
- So I have hit the 2,000 edit mark. If any administrators are reading this, it sure seems like the wiki is low on senior editors *hint*hint*.
- Success, by observing other users and with the use of my Testing Corner section I have had a breakthrough with adding links.
- I have just returned from a three day stay at my brother in-laws house, we did hours worth of Black Ops and Battlefield 3.
- This just in from User:Markurion, apparently I am not even worth conversing with.
- I have just completed the Extended Cut and chose Synthesis, I thought the ending was pretty good, certainly better than the original. All in all I would grade it a B-.
- Saw The Dark Knight Rises today, it was pretty good, though I'm confused as to how he survived a nuclear blast.
- I'm considering trying to implement a new policy that would give admins the right to ban users over excessive flamewaring.
- So I created the forum.
- To put it simply, the original flamewar policy was a miserable failure, so I closed it and am now revising it, with hopes it will pass next time (hopefully I didn't make to many enemies in the past week ;).
- Another victory for me, the Balak move was a success.
- Things are going rather smoothly on the new Flamewar Policy forum, I just hope things continue to be laid back like this so I can address one user at a time.
- This just in from user User:Temporaryeditor78, apparently I am using the flamewar policy as a way for me to get rid of users I dislike.(Sarcastically) Curse you, Temporaryeditor, for foiling my plans.
- I have completed the Leviathan DLC, it was pretty good. I also bought Fallout 3 for 10 bucks, what a steal!
- Some guy on Youtube is being a total d*** and steeling my estimate for how many Reapers there are, and he is not giving me credit for it (he had to have gotten it from my blog, there are way to many similarities). In better news, I finally beat Fallout 3 :)
- I have hit the 3,000 edit mark!
- I have posted a new blog......and it appears to have been lost in the sea of flamewars that is the RC.
- I beat Spec Ops: The Line, talk about a miserable ending.
- So chat moderators elections are happening, so hopefully senior editor elections are not far off.
- For the last week I have been in cruse-control mode while waiting for Lancer's policy, now that the policy is starting, I will start once again focusing on the main space.
- So apparently I am project lead of Project Chronicler. I have some good ideas and I will be working with two awesome other users, SolitaryReaper and Zxjkl.
- I have created a policy forum to try and pass my character template. My fingers are crossed.
- Jeez, what a long day. My template is completely different from how it started, not that I'm complaining. It looks much better.
- Well, today is the day I finally start implementing the template (about time right?).
- (Retracted), (retracted) (retracted) mother (retracted). President (retracted) Obama has been reelected for 4 more (retracted) years. That's just (retracted) great. He has just beat Clinton in worst American President in history for me. Oh well, I didn't vote for him, when he (retracted) big I will be the one laughing. In better news, I beat Halo 4, it was awesome.
- So far so good, the world hasn't ended yet. Better keep those fingers crossed.
- I, along with SolitaryReaper and Temporaryeditor78, have been promoted to Senior Editor. I feel like a million bucks.
- My dear old dog who I had since I was ten was just diagnosed with diabetes. If anyone is reading this, please have your thoughts and prayers go out to him that he will be okay (yes, I'm 100% serious).
Best Mass Effect Quotes Edit
- "I sent you to break Amanda Kenson out of prison, and now an entire star system is destroyed, I hope you can fill me in on the leap of logic between those two events" Admiral Hackett.
- "The flip side of freedom is responsibility" Commander Shepard.
- "Sometimes justice calls for mercy" Commander Shepard.
- "The Collectors, the Reapers, they aren't a threat to us. There a threat to everything, everyone. Those are the stakes. These are the odds" Commander Shepard.
- "The lines between good and evil are blured when we're looking at people we know" Commander Shepard.
- "I delete data like you on the way to real errors" Shepard VI.
- "Human, you changed nothing. Your species have the attention of those infinitly your greater. That which you know as Reapers are your salvation through destruction. You have failed, we will find another way. Releasing control." Harbinger.
- "Well what am I supposed to do against Collectors, break my arm at them?" Joker.
- "Just put the gun down son" Captain Bailey.
- "The Illusive man couldn't control us, because we already controled him" Catalyst.
- "Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy, but never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy, we must give them no quarter. They will fight us until our last city falls. but it will not fall. We will prevail. Each one of us will be defined by our actions today. Stand fast, stand strong, stand together, Hackett out" Admiral Hackett.
- "I won't let fear compromise who I am" Commander Shepard.
- "Remember the question that started this war, "Does this unit have a soul"?" Legion.
- "Legion, the answer to your question, was yes" Tali.
- "It's the duty of the strong to protect the weak" Commander Shepard.
- "Had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong" Mordin Solus.
- "I am the Harbinger of your destruction" Harbinger.
- "You are but dust fighting against cosmic winds" Harbinger.
- "Shepard, you have become an annoyance" Harbinger.
- 90% of the Citadel DLC dialogue.
Top 10 Favorite Video Game Characters Edit
- 10. Frost (Call of Duty Series)
- 9. Nickles (Call of Duty Series)
- 8. Marcus Fenix (Gears of War Series)
- 7. Legion (Mass Effect Series)
- 6. Wrex (Mass Effect Series)
- 5. All the Carmines (Gears of War Series)
- 4. Noble Six (Halo Series)
- 3. Arbiter (Halo Series)
- 2. Commander Shepard (Mass Effect Series)
- 1. Master Chief (Halo Series)
Top 3 Favorite Video Game Series Edit
- 3. Gears of War
- 2. Mass Effect
- 1. Halo