A 27 year old father of three from the UK. Mass Effect is my favourite fictional universe and has been ever since I played the first game, but I am also a big sci-fi/fantasy/horror fan with interests in a wide range of differing styles and sources.
I am also an amateur writer, mainly fan-fiction but with several original ideas as well. However while I can plan amazing stories I have great difficulty keeping the momentum to actually complete them once I have the full synopsis planned.
Stuff To ProposeEdit
- Splitting Commander Shepard's page into a in-universe character page and a real-world character creation page.
- Motion to put all characters from a media onto its respective character page, as well as defined guidelines as to who gets images on the page.
- Document all default choices in Main series games (default settings in New Games, Action Mode, etc) and give them pages.
Mass Effect 3: Action mode Edit
Noted here are the options taken throughout the game if the Action mode of Mass Effect 3 is played. Will be adding to this as I play through my save. It should be noted that I have heard that the game changes depending upon the import. This game was played using an imported Renegon Female Shepard save started in Mass Effect 2 but using Mass Effect: Genesis.
- Most conversations seem to take a Renegade edge by default, however interrupts can still be used, and there are a few Paragon points gained and Shepard is friendly to squadmates both past and present. Shepard also does not take Investigate conversation options.
- Doctor Chakwas is recruited as the Normandy's doctor.
- Shepard tells James Vega not to refer to them with a nickname.
- Allers is brought aboard the Normandy. Conversations make no attempt to remove her. Shepard flirts with her after Tuchanka but not after Rannoch.
- James was selected to fix the comm station on Menae: Command Outpost over Liara.
- My imported Romance with Garrus Vakarian was ended. No other romance is being pursued.
- EDI is told not to alter her programming and that Shepard is not the best person to ask opinions of.
- Shepard doesn't buy a round for either the soldiers or James.
- With Jack alive the biotic students are forced into an active combat role. However if Jack is dead and Jason Prangley is killed during the mission they are put in a defensive role.
- It is currently unknown what happens if Jack dies during the mission but Prangley lives.
- Steve Cortez is encouraged to visit the Citadel.
- Matriarch Aethyta and Liara T'Soni are encouraged to talk.
- Septimus Oraka can't be reasoned with and Shepard tells Aria to kill him.
- Jona Sederis is released from custody.
- Aralakh Company chosen over the Rachni Queen/Breeder.
- Dalatrass Linron's offer and the sabotage is not mentioned to Eve and Urdnot Wrex/Urdnot Wreav
- Shepard tries to persuade Mordin Solus not to cure the genophage but will fail. The interrupt must be used.
- NB: this was with an import where Maelon's data was saved and Wrex died. May be different if the data is lost, Eve dies, or Wrex lives.
- Shepard later reveals the truth of this to Garrus during a conversation on the Normandy after the Fall of Thessia, if the interrupt is taken and the genophage is not cured.
- Kaidan Alenko/Ashley Williams cannot be talked down and is killed by a squadmate, or by Shepard via a renegade interrupt.
- However Kaidan/Ashley can be won over by lowering weapons with the Paragon interrupt, but they are not recruited and are instead sent to Admiral Hackett, becoming War Assets.
- Shepard allows Captain Aaron Sommers to kill the Cerberus agent.
- Shepard executes Balak
- The Commander draws their gun on Falere if she is alone, but needs a Renegade interrupt to execute her.
- NB: Performed on an import where Morinth was selected over Samara. Unsure what would happen with Samara present
- Shepard will not miss the shot against Garrus on the Citadel.
- Shepard will not reinforce Lee Riley, leading to her death.
- Shepard will plead with Tactus for the medical supplies.
- Admiral Koris cannot be persuaded to give his co-ordinates and thus dies against the geth.
- The Geth VI was stopped from uploading the code and thus the quarian fleet destroyed the geth.
- NB: this was with an import where Legion was sold to Cerberus. May differ if he is present.
- Shepard allows Miranda Lawson access to Alliance resources.
- Shepard cannot convince Henry Lawson to release Oriana Lawson, and so a renegade interrupt must be used to avoid losing Miranda Lawson.
Main mission content unchanged. However towards the endgame Javik is encouraged to use the memory shard. When asked, Shepard responds that he/she is fighting for their loved ones. Javik gives the shard to Shepard during Priority: Earth.
Story content unchanged, however conversations are all renegade. The interrupts to save Ann Bryson remain.
- The Clone is kicked to their death.
- Maya Brooks escapes. Can be killed via Renegade Interrupt.
- FemShep flirts with James Vega during the apartment meet. However Shepard cools it off and it cannot lead to a Romance at the Party.
- Leads EDI to buy a seat comfort for Joker, rather than renting the car.
- Shepard tells Grunt to apologise to C-Sec.
- Shepard bets on the home team in the Biotiball game.
- Shepard doesn't not encourage Traynor, and she loses the Kapesh-Yakshi tournament.
- Only one of Thane Krios's video messages is available.
- Kasumi is allowed to rob the Silver Coast Casino.
- Shepard vouches for Joker at the bar.
- The Party has a lively atmosphere.
- Mordin Solus's datapad was absent after the party.
- Before returning to the Normandy Joker and Shepard share a brief conversation in the docking bay.
- Each console within Cronos Station will only show one video log, meaning that some dialogue with EDI will be missed.
- Major Coats is among Shepard's squad during the speech at the Forward Operations Base.
- Shepard will speak positively to all squadmates at the Forward Operations Base.
- The Illusive Man will force Shepard to shoot Anderson. He cannot be convinced of his indoctrination and so renegade interrupts must be used in order to prevent him from killing both Anderson and Shepard.
- The Catalyst will not be asked for any more information regarding the choices presented, and Shepard will not refute them. As a result Refusal cannot be triggered in conversation and Shepard is free to select a new solution.