I'm 45 years old and a fanatical Mass Effect player, all the way back to the first game.
For single player I specialize in Insanity mode playthroughs and particularly "Iron Man Insanity" where I start at the beginning of Mass Effect 1 and play all the way through Mass Effect 3, and if I ever die I have to start all over at the beginning of the current game. So far I've completed a Soldier run and an Adept, and am working on Infiltrator. If you haven't tried it... totally changes your approach to the game, I highly recommend it. Adept by far the easiest IMHO.
I'm especially interested in the Walkthroughs, improving them particularly for those concerned with Insanity-level play.
I've played a bunch of multiplayer and have lots and lots of Gold extractions but let my skills lapse before Platinum came out so I've never tried that.
- I've been a professional game designer for almost 22 years and you might well know my name. I've worked on and even led games that you'd definitely have heard of and maybe even played, but not at BioWare. And I'll otherwise stay anonymous on that point because that makes it more fun. I know a lot more about making games than about editing Wiki's...
- My Dentist's name is Maya Brooks which made playing Mass Effect 3: Citadel a little strange. On the other hand my real doctor looks & speaks like Dr. Karin Chakwas so that's a relief at least.
My favorite pagesEdit
- Aeian T'Goni Killed Joker's Sister
- Erinya's Daughters Are Nelnya and Saphyria
- Marauder Shields
- Google Docs Spreadsheet|ME3 Weapon Stats google doc updated by BSN user Cyonan Shows both SP and MP stats in the different tabs.
- Squadmate Mission Matchups for Maximum Dialogue Immersion - Temporaryeditor78