Turian Snipers are turian troops equipped with sniper rifles and specialized for long-range engagements.
They are first encountered by the Randall Ezno during the mission to recover a turian target. They are also part of the turian's raid, presumably sent by the Turian Hierarchy, on the Barn space station, a Cerberus base.
- Turian snipers have low health, and possess a weak layer of shielding on top, which will regenerate over time. This fragility is offset by their high damage output.
- Turian Snipers will often sit behind cover, popping out only to take a shot. Using Pull will bring them into the open.
- Like other humanoid enemies in the game, they're vulnerable to headshots, which will inflict bonus damage to them.
- Sniper rifles are very powerful, and since the game doesn't display your health, it is possible to suddenly get killed with a single shot.
- Snipers' shots are always preceded by red targeting beams. When you see one appear, either dive into cover or use Slide to avoid it.
|Mass Effect Infiltrator Enemies|
|Cerberus personnel||Assault Trooper • Assault Captain • Centurion • Engineer • Riot Trooper • Trooper • Sniper|
|Synthetic||Geth Trooper • Geth Juggernaut • Grad Turret • Ogre Mech • Orcus Mech|
|Other||Asari Prisoner • Krogan Prisoner • Inali Renata • Turian • Turian Trooper • Turian Sniper • X1|