|Turian Saboteur Engineer|
|Availability||Mass Effect 3: Retaliation|
|Abilities|| Dual Omni-Blades|
Turians receive the best military training in the galaxy. Their proficiency with a wide range of weapons, as well as their unmatched focus and determination, make up for their lack of speed and agility. They are a redoubtable ally on any battlefield.
Melee and movement Edit
Player Notes Edit
General Notes Edit
- With Homing Grenade being the only (and in limited quantity) power capable of inflicting a large amount of direct damage, the Turian Saboteur relies mostly on defensive tactics and weapon damage. As such, he doesn't suffer much carrying heavier weaponry since his other two powers are more situational.
- However, being equipped with propulsion packs, the Saboteur has a lot of mobility and is able to effectively switch between camping points.
- Since the Saboteur lacks powers to deal with shields, anti-shield weapons (such as the Acolyte) and/or ammo equipment are advised.
- The Saboteur's heavy melee attack actually deals Tech damage. Coupled with its decent range and Sabotage's Tech Vulnerability upgrade, a melee attack can kill Centurions and Marauders in a single hit.
- Turrets and Atlases can be hacked.
- Sentry Turret, especially if evolved with the Flamethrower, can delay the charges of groups with Phantoms and Dragoons.
- Sentry Turret is useful as it can delay the movement of Abominations, being especially useful when they're possessed.
- The Saboteur has the advantage over geth. Being equipped with Sabotage and Sentry Turret, he can quickly dispose of dangerous enemies like Geth Bombers and Geth Hunters before they pose a threat to the squad, while Homing Grenade can deal with Geth Pyros and Geth Primes with high efficiency.
- All enemies but Geth Troopers are protected by shields, so the Acolyte is recommended.
- Sentry Turret is useful as it can delay and dispose of groups with weaker enemies, such as Swarmers, Husks and Cannibals.
|Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Characters|
|Adepts||Asari • Asari Justicar • Awakened Collector • Batarian Slasher • Drell • Human • Krogan Shaman • N7 Fury • Project Phoenix • Volus|
|Engineers||Geth • Human • N7 Demolisher • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Talon Mercenary • Turian Saboteur • Volus • Vorcha Hunter|
|Infiltrators||Alliance Infiltration Unit • Asari Huntress • Drell Assassin • Geth Hunter • Human • N7 Shadow • Quarian • Quarian Male • Salarian • Turian Ghost|
|Sentinels||Asari Valkyrie • Batarian Enforcer • Human • Krogan • Krogan Warlord • N7 Paladin • Turian • Volus Mercenary • Vorcha|
|Soldiers||Batarian Enforcer • Battlefield 3 • Geth Juggernaut • Geth Trooper • Human • Krogan • N7 Destroyer • Quarian Marksman • Turian • Turian Havoc • Vorcha|
|Vanguards||Asari • Batarian Brawler • Cabal • Drell • Human • Krogan Battlemaster • N7 Slayer • Project Phoenix • Volus Protector|