|Armament||M-96 Mattock Auto|
After a fight on an ice planet against Randall Ezno, a top Cerberus operative, the unnamed turian is beaten. Randall taunts him by saying that he is not Archangel. The turian is then captured and taken into a secret facility. He will then become a test subject for Cerberus scientists.
- The unnamed turian possesses considerable health and a high layer of shielding. Like with other enemies in the game, his shielding will regenerate over time.
- The turian will often take cover during the firefight, and tends not to come out unless you're in his line of sight. This allows you to wait out behind cover for your powers to recharge without being disturbed. If necessary, using Pull will flush him out of cover.
- Like other humanoid enemies in the game, he is vulnerable to headshots, receiving bonus damage when shot there.
|Mass Effect: Infiltrator|
During the escape of his former hunter, an alarm sounds in his cell. The actions of Randall and his Volus ally released all of the test subjects and the facility is in a bedlam. The restraints of the turian fall away, and he feels his strength returning. The turian will then grab a weapon to try to escape from the facility.
Eventually the turian reaches a large, empty room. Upon moving to the far wall, the turian sees the Director of the facility and several Cerberus personnel on the other side of a window. The Director laughs at the turian as a turret deploys in the room. With no available cover, the view fades to black. There's no escape for him.
- Main article: Equipment (Mass Effect: Infiltrator)
The turian uses a specific version of the M-37 Falcon that can't be upgraded.
- Main article: Abilities (Mass Effect: Infiltrator)
The turian can use a wide variety of Tech and combat abilities that can't be upgraded.
|Mass Effect Infiltrator Enemies|
|Cerberus personnel||Assault Trooper • Assault Captain • Centurion • Engineer • Riot Trooper • Trooper • Sniper|
|Synthetic||Geth Trooper • Geth Juggernaut • Grad Turret • Ogre Mech • Orcus Mech|
|Other||Asari Prisoner • Krogan Prisoner • Inali Renata • Turian • Turian Trooper • Turian Sniper • X1|