Nakmor scouts have reported that many of Elaaden's scavengers take refuge in a flophouse hidden in a canyon. A concentrated population of troublemakers might be cause for concern.
This mission can be started in two ways:
- Approach the Flophouse's location.
- Speak to the Injured krogan scout in New Tuchanka (marked by an !).
It seems to be an abandoned mining two-level facility, now taken over by scavengers.
The ground level:
- When you start fighting here an alarm will sound and call in reinforcements until it's turned off (bottom floor in the large building in the middle).
- The command center (large two-story building in east). The doors are locked. Going along the outside of this house is one possible way the fight your way into the settlement.
- In the east stairs leading to the upper level.
- Large two-story building in the middle: Bottom floor has a console that turns off the alarm, the upper floor has a terminal to unlock the secure storage room (optional objective).
- One small storage house near the command center.
- When you start fighting here an alarm will sound and call in reinforcements until it's turned off (inside the one-story house).
- A large one-story house: One console to shut off the upper level alarm, one terminal terminal to unlock the secure storage room (optional objective).
- A building with the secure storage room (unlocked by overriding the three security terminals in the settlement).
- A large two-story building in the west: Upper floor has a terminal to unlock the secure storage room (optional objective)., while the bottom floor has a door leading to a bridge to the westernmost house.
- To the far west is a one-story building: When you approach an alarm sounds calling in reinforcements as long as it sounds (the console in the house turns it off), and the console to override the security station (mission objective).
Enter the command centerEdit
The settlement have many defenders with a Hydra mech, and they call in reinforcements as long as the alarm sounds. To shut down the alarm find console that does that. It's on the bottom floor of large two-story building in the middle. Upon entering the next two objectives becomes active (one of them is optional).
Optional: Access the secure storage roomEdit
It's in the small house on the upper level. The door is locked. To unlock it you have to interact with three security terminals:
- On the upper floor in the large two-story building in the middle.
- The big one-story house on the upper level.
- The upper floor in the large two-story building on the upper level.
When you enter the house you receive 530 xp, 73 AVP, and +5% Elaaden viability.
Inside are some containers, and you can scan for Milky Way and Heleus research data.
Override the security stationEdit
To get access to the command center the doors has to be unlocked from the security station. It's located in the one-story building in the far eastern part of the upper level.
When you approach that building an alarm starts calling reinforcements as long as it sounds. A console in the building turns it off.
When you are overriding the security station in that building, SAM needs 120 seconds to hack it. Hold your ground close to the security station until SAM is done. The next objective becomes active.
Clear out the command centerEdit
Eliminate the raiders on the bottom floor and go upstairs.
Defeat the leader of the flophouseEdit
In the room upstairs you find the leader - a krogan named Strogjaw Grog. Eliminate him and the other raiders there.
Clear the flophouse of scavengersEdit
Use the console, and the mission completes.
- 330 xp, 300 AVP, +10% Elaaden viability.
- 530 xp, 73 AVP, and +5% Elaaden viability for the optional objective.