Mass Effect 2Edit
Like all modern combat hard-suits, the Terminus Assault Armor is environmentally sealed with an independent air supply for use in space and extreme planetary conditions, with an onboard "micro-frame" computer capable of running a suite of battle management software. To prevent detection by passive thermal sensors, body heat is channeled to the base of the feet, where it can be dispersed into the ground.
- Increases sprint speed by 10%
- All weapons have +10% reserve ammunition
- Increase shields by 15%
E-Mail from the Illusive ManEdit
Player Notes Edit
- The storm speed, reserve ammunition and shield strength bonuses are all fairly useful for combat-oriented classes (Infiltrator among others), since it allows the player to get to cover faster, and get off more shots. However, the total lack of any bonuses to weapon damage should be noted.
Mass Effect 3Edit
The Terminus Armor is environmentally sealed with an independent air supply for use in space and extreme planetary conditions. Its on onboard microframe computer runs a suite of battle management software. To prevent detection by passive thermal sensors, body heat is channeled to the base of the feet and dispersed into the ground.
The Terminus Armor can be purchased at Batarian State Arms in the Citadel Holding Area for 50,000 credits without discounts, or through Procurement terminals located in the Normandy's shuttle bay or Armax Arsenal Arena for 55,000 credits without discounts.
Player Notes Edit
- The armor set's bonuses to Melee Damage, Shield Strength and Ammo Capacity make it an ideal choice set for tanking Vanguards who like to close the distance on their opponents. Melee Damage compliments the close quarters powers and heavy attacks of Vanguards and the increase in ammo suits the Vanguards signature weapon, the shotgun, most of which tend to have less standard ammo than other classes of weapons. The Shield boost offers the Vanguard extra protection when charging headlong into the thick of things.
- Shotgun-wielding Infiltrators may also want to consider this armor. The Ammo Capacity boost is useful with low-capacity shotguns such as the Claymore, and the bonus to Melee damage can further enhance the Shotgun-toting Infiltrators abilities at close range.
See Also Edit
|Mass Effect 2 Armor|
|Armor Customization • Armor Upgrades|
| N7 Armor • Blood Dragon Armor • Cerberus Assault Armor • Collector Armor |
Inferno Armor • Terminus Assault Armor • Kestrel Armor
|Mass Effect 2 Downloadable Content|
|Promotional||Blood Dragon Armor • Collectors' Weapon and Armor • Inferno Armor |
M-29 Incisor Sniper Rifle • Terminus Weapon and Armor
|Cerberus Network||Zaeed - The Price of Revenge • Normandy Crash Site |
Cerberus Weapon and Armor • Arc Projector • Firewalker Pack
|Missions||Kasumi - Stolen Memory • Overlord • Lair of the Shadow Broker • Arrival|
|Additional Content||Alternate Appearance Packs • Equalizer Pack • Aegis Pack • Firepower Pack |
Mass Effect: Genesis • Recon Operations Pack • N7 Complete Arsenal Bundle
|Mass Effect 3 Armor|
|N7 Armor • Blood Dragon Armor • Cerberus Ajax Armor • Cerberus Armor • Cerberus Nightmare Armor|
Cerberus Shade Armor • Cerberus Spirit Armor • Collector Armor • Inferno Armor • N7 Defender Armor
Reckoner Knight Armor • Terminus Assault Armor