Find and scan any of the colonists' bodies on Eos after beginning A Better Beginning.
Site 1: Promise Edit
- The first body (Harwall, Theo J.) can be found on the north edge of Site 1: Promise, where you first enter Eos. You will find a small shuttle behind the large building, and if you look to the south-east, by the edge of the large building, you will find this human body.
Note: If this is the first body you scan it might happen that the mission doesn't start. In that case load a previous save and try again. (This happened after the release patch 1.10.)
Site 2: Resilience Edit
- This body (West, Porter M.) can be found on the path leading down into Site 2: Resilience. This is the east fork of the path leading south out of Site 1. One of your squadmates will make a point of pointing out this body to you when you get close. You will find the human body face-down in the sand on the east side of the path, near some rocks.
- This body (Ylar, Thysa) is found in the confines of Site 2: Resilience. It is on the western side of the large building, on the walkway leading up to the second story of the large building. The asari body will be on the right-hand side, as you walk up the third set of stairs.
- This body (Trenitus, Gordanus) is found to the north of the last one, still in Site 2: Resilience. You will see two large kett energy shields on the outside of the northern side of the large building. Between which, you will find the turian body face-up on the ground.
The 3 Monoliths Edit
- The next body (Avante, Tegan C.) can be found by the northern Monolith (marked on your map). The Human can be found on a small rise to the north-west of the Monolith, but to the south-east of the path. She will be face-down on the rise. You can also find a Platinum Mineral Node to collect to the south-west of the body.
- The next body you can scan (Pavlov, Amira S.) is in a group of a few bodies. You can find the bodies on the south edge of the western Monolith. Pavlov will be the human on her back with her arm sticking up.
- The last body (Anton, Darin T.) is found in the Kett stronghold by the southern Monolith. Once you fight your way into the stronghold, you will need to destroy the generator on top of the building to get access inside. From here, the cutscene/dialogue introducing Drack will play. After getting through this, you can proceed opposite from where you entered (heading west), and the human body will be on an operating table on the right.
Completing this mission makes Doesn't Add Up available from Majordomo Bell-Scott in Prodromos.
270 xp, 29 AVP, +2% Eos viability.