Starts when Ryder finds and scans the first Remnant data cache at a Remnant site on Elaaden.
Locate Data Caches Edit
Find and scan three more useful data caches. Some of them are so degraded they are not useful.
The locations are randomized. If a site doesn't have a data cache, it might have one the next time Pathfinder Ryder visits.
- Paradise Sands - Southwest corner of the map, southwest of the giant sink hole there is a small Remnant ruin with Scourge.
- Sea of Ataraxia - Head south of the westernmost Forward Station, large Remnant ruins with Scourge, south of tall rock formation.
- Languish - Northeast of the central giant rock formation.
- Gehenna Valley - Halfway between the initial landing site The Paradise and the central giant rock.
- A small site with a tree stub a little northwest from Paradise Sands and a bit southwest of where three paths meet.
- A Remnant site a little south of the Northeastern Monolith.
- The large Remnant site southwest of the Western Monolith.
- The large Remnant site close to the mining zone north of the westernmost Forward Station.
Enter The Remnant Facility Edit
SAM has extracted an entrance code for an intriguing Remnant location. There may be something of value inside. The facility is located in the far northeast region of the Sea of Ataraxia.
Note: It is advised to make a save before entering, because inside the facility several bugs may be experienced. Reloading from this save usually solves the problem.
Acquire The Remnant Data Edit
Defeat the Outlaws in the Gravity Well room. There are a number of small lootable containers to be found though out this entire Remnant facility. Search each area to find these containers.
The big door should open automatically when Ryder approaches.
- +270 XP
- +29 AVP
- +2% Elaaden viability
- Sometimes the puzzle is missing from the puzzle locked container. If this puzzle is needed for the Cryptographer Achievement, reload the latest save and try again.
- Sometimes it's not possible to interact with the container after the puzzle has been solved. Reload the latest save and try again.
- If the door doesn't open, load the latest save any try again.