The Nexus is experiencing strange power failures. A technician needs help discovering the reason.
- Investigate points of failure in the Commons area
- Investigate points of failure in Operations
Speak to Shapiro in the Hydroponics area on the Nexus. Task unlocks after Nexus phase 2.
You will need to scan a point of failure in the following places:
- Tech Lab- In the upper floor of the Docking Bay, enter the Tech Lab and scan the short circuit on the left wall as you enter
- Cultural Center- Again in the upper floor of the Docking Bay, scan the short-circuited machine behind the main desk in the top left corner of the room.
- Addison's Office- In the Operations area, go to Addison's work area up the stairs. Scan the short circuit in a console near where scientists are standing.
- Kesh's Office- The final point of interest is a giant bug found behind some boxes on the wall opposite of the door. Scan the Creature.
The last part of the mission is to decide to kill or capture the Miniature Pallard, however your decision has no impact either way.
- Scanning the terrarium next to Shapiro yields a lot of research points
- Scanning the Miniature Pallard at the end of the quest counts towards your wildlife scans for "Task: Comparatively Alien"