Just to note, the news stories heard in the Spectre Office appear to be different from the ones you hear elsewhere on the Citadel. For example, I heard the raloi story only in the Spectre Office. TheUnknown285 (talk) 03:11, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
"With the elcor homeworld taken by Reaper forces, refugees from Dekuuna are fleeing to the Citadel."
"Refugee camps in the Citadel are straining existing resources, and the Council reports that food shortages may happen in the near future."
--> I got those messages after Priority: Geth Dreadnought instead of Priority: Thessia
news snippets on rejecting allers/booting her off the normandy: information needed Edit
- we know booting allers off the normandy gets her killed. i personally heard this sometime after i got her off though the exact details elude me (did that last year and i'm getting senile). this is what's needed:
- when is the earliest time we can hear this.
- rejected allers outright in my recent prelim test, i can rule out palaven and sur'kesh as the test has gone only that far. smart money is on after one of the plot missions.
- if allers was allowed on the normandy then kicked out, when is the earliest time we hear her die. (can't remember this. is it instantaneous or requires x number of missions)
- where can we hear this (i remember it on the citadel TV guy on the citadel, feel free to refute or confirm).
- never heard this before personally, though i found this with some "digging". as before, information is required on
- how to hear this (does it require rejecting allers outright on first meet, throwing her out the normandy at a specific time, not bothering to talk to her on first meet, or w/e)
- where to hear this (citadel background news would be my guess, as well as the locations posted below, need confirmation)
- when to hear this.
for people who know what these are, you may now have a place to start for both items: [biod_cithub_embassy_loc_int.citprs_news_ann_a_D.citprs_news_ann_a_dlg], [bioa_cithub_presidium_global_loc_int.citprs_news_ann_a_D.citprs_news_ann_a_dlg]
correct information is greatly appreciated. they're needed so we can accurately include those snippets on the main page of this talkpage. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 15:46, May 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Seems pretty likely the second item happens following Priority:Tuchanka (because of the two missions where a "Reaper Capital Ship" goes down, it's the one that has a lot more to do with the role of Salarians in the story...not that a "destroyer" should be considered a "capital ship" in any sane navy but who's counting), and presumably only if you've cozied up to the Dalatross and done her evil bidding. The first item you noted clearly happens later in time, so probably a major plot mission after Tuchanka - maybe Rannoch, Thessia, or Horizon. I'm on a ME(1) playthrough now, but sounds like I won't be curing the genophage when I get up to ME3 :-) Cattlesquat (talk) 04:12, May 17, 2013 (UTC)