Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
al- instead of Al-Edit
I realize this is going to cause an argument, so I'm going to go ahead and justify myself. When you talk to her in ME, the "A" is capitalized in the subtitles. In ME2, it is not. I'm pretty sure it's an Arabic prefix, and many times in media I have seen it purposefully left lowercase, so I assume that's the proper way to do it and that BioWare just caught their mistake the second time around.--OzzMan 10:28, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, if ME and ME2 conflict on a minor detail like this, it's best to just go with what appeared in the second game. Your assumption sounds pretty spot-on, and this coming from a guy who hates assumptions! :) SpartHawg948 19:55, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
Just wanted to throw this out there, best name ever. MarcoDelMarco 01:06, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- This isn't the point of a talk page. Please put that in a blog or in the forums. Lancer1289 01:12, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
You don't need to be a dick about it.
- And we don't need that language. Lancer1289 05:15, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
^That wasn't me by the way. I'll keep to the forums. MarcoDelMarco 21:23, April 1, 2011 (UTC)
- No worries. It was some unregistered user, and the history clearly states it wasn't you, so don't worry about a ban or anything. :) SpartHawg948 06:08, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
She apparently might not appear if you forgot to talk to her in ME2. Either that or I just ran into yet another bug.
Prior Interaction -> ME3 Edit
Not sure if this is important enough to include in the article, but I believe prior interactions with Khalisah affect the last line she speaks if you take the Paragon interrupt. For example, my Shepard that punched her in ME and ME2 but took the Paragon option in ME3 was called a violent thug. I don't remember what she said to my Paragon Shepard, but it's easy enough to check. Trandra (talk) 19:42, August 3, 2012 (UTC)
- if you punched her, you're a violent thug. if you never punched her, she'll say "We haven't always seen eye to eye..." next sentence after that's the same for both outcomes. major distinction enough to be deemed important? T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 19:50, August 3, 2012 (UTC)