LOTSB Question Edit
So... has anyone tried seeing if hooking up with Kelly constitutes infidelity as far as Liara is concerned? I know that this question was raised pre-release. Or is it possible for Shepard to have his/her cake and eat it too? If anyone knows, cool, but if not I'll know here in a bit... SpartHawg948 01:58, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
I had Liara on the Normandy when I had only caboodled with Kelly and nobody else. Nothing about her came up. I'm going to see with my character who cheated on her with Tali to see if there's a difference. Lovelyb0nes 02:21, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
What are the exact dialouge choices for establishing a relationship with Kelly and developing it to it's natural conclusion?--HAD 22:41, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
It can't be considered a to full term relationship, not really, but this should be what you need: First conversation, when she says she could trust you if she fell back, say you'll do more than catch her. During the basic "let's chat" conversation, when she explains that she loves all species, say "you're very loving". After every recruitment mission, always choose complimentary and flirtatious dialogue, the most important being calling her beautiful when talking about Samara. When she offers dinner, accept. Save her on the suicide mission, and comfort her after. Complete Lovelyb0nes 01:02, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- One of my FemSheps had already invited Kelly up a few times before I played through LotSB with her; and I noticed no differences with Liara (same mixture of tears, naughty, and nice). Kelly didn't say anything either. AnotherRho 22:23, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Found a vid that says if you had a short thing with Kelly it won't affect your other relationships with the others. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUepy3DSKU0&feature=fvw Shadowhawk27 13:01, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
Adding shadow broker dialog Edit
Someone should mention the joke where she says that she "Wouldn't want to be alone with Zaeed Massani," but you can find a conversation between here and Zaeed in the Shadow Broker's lair, where she's listening to him tell Merc stories.
- That isn't dialogue but in Zaeed's SB Dossier. That is the only place that it will be. While it does have Kelly in it, the information in the SB dossiers doens't need to be repeated on other pages. Lancer1289 05:38, December 20, 2010 (UTC)
Dance Routines Edit
The fact that Kelly has different dance routines based on the cabin music should be reflected on her page. This is not readily apparent and isn't indicated anywhere else in this wiki.
Blindman25 17:00, February 8, 2011 (UTC)Blindman25
- And the same applies to the dancers in Afterlife and Chora's Den in ME who's routines also change with the music. It really isn't unique because she probably uses the same code as the dancers at the time. As such, I really can't see it is any more notable than noting it for the dancers in the locations mentioned. Lancer1289 19:01, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
- I guess the significance isn't that her dance changes, but the fact that you can change her dance by changing the music. I am unaware of a way to change the music within the clubs (at least within the game.) Blindman25 21:15, February 8, 2011 (UTC)Blindman25
> If Shepard chooses the latter option, the team arrives just in time to see Kelly and other crew members get dissolved into raw organic material — which Doctor Chakwas describes as paste — used to create the Human-Reaper.
Maybe it is bug but I have not choosen to go to omega 4 immediately but still save the crew. Still I did not complete any other missions before going to omega 4 relay.
I think there is some kind of internal game clock that determines how long is too long to wait. Cheeseburgz
Three playthroughs now and i cant get kelly's email. I made sure not to talk to ANY crew member except to get loyalty missions and purchase [UPGRADE]s. I flirted with her at all the correct times, and I saved her from the collectors, and STILL no email. Do i have to trigger specific dialogue with every potential love interest and shoot them down before i get this email? --Josephpate 03:50, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
- That's odd. She sends you an e-mail when you've flirted with her at every opportunity, when you don't have any other love interests, and when the suicide mission is over. I also have her feed the fish for me although I don't believe that's a requirement. Freakium 04:23, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
I'm also having Joseph's problem. Though I get notified by Kelly of a new message in my private terminal, a subsequent check reveals nothing. 22.214.171.124 15:58, May 1, 2011 (UTC)
I think I figured out why it wasn't working in my case -- I replayed the suicide mission and the only thing that I know I changed was when you rescue the crew you get the choice to say "I wouldn't leave you behind" or "I didn't come for you", The first playthrough I chose the 2nd option and I think that pissed her off (was an accident, damn spacebar). After replaying and choosing the first option I got the email. --126.96.36.199 01:36, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Had the same problem after my first run. What worked for me: After returning from the suicide mission (a second time), I first checked the private terminal in my cabin, so all old messages were marked as read. I then spoke to her first, comforting her. After that I made the tour around the CIC, spoke to Joker, Mordin, Jacob, returned to my terminal, she informed me about the message again - and there it was. --188.8.131.52 16:57, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
This shows that people have had problems getting this to work with just the information on this page, one person found what he'd done wrong, but that doesn't mean that they were all that, since I provided a direct reference, could you at least tell me what disputes what the source said, that you HAVE to ask about liking aliens. I have no desire to load a save game at the beginning of act two and play through the whole game (even powering through, at least 7 missions to the end) just to test this, I'll get around to it eventually, but since I've provided a source, I'd like to know what reason there is to believe that source is wrong. Addition: I checked the archive, and the walkthrough there includes asking "Are you into aliens" when recruiting Tali, so I think even this talk page agrees with me 184.108.40.206 21:45, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Because the source you provided isn't a source. It's a forum/blog type site, and those types of sites are not acceptable sources. Those types of sites cannot be used as a source in this case and the other problem is that you are only are going for the PC version, when something like this needs a lot more than just one version. Lancer1289 22:39, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- OK, but you said "there are a few things that would dispute that." What are they? The talk archive here includes a walkthrough that confirms it, and no one disagrees with it there. 220.127.116.11 07:22, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Actually, one other thing, because maybe it's just a waste of time. Since you won't accept accounts from other websites, and "a lot more than just one version." has to be confirmed. Are you saying you'll keep reverting it unless I do another playthrough. Buy an XBox 360 and Playstation 3, buy two more copies of mass effect 2, and complete 2 more playthroughs? If that's the case there's really no point discussing it further. 18.104.22.168 10:47, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
'Yeoman' of the Chamber Edit
Should it be mentioned (possibly in a trivia section) that Kelly's title and her last name form part of the title "Yeoman of the Chamber", which was a rank/position in a royal or noble household? See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeoman (while I realize WIkipedia is not the best source, I found several other sites that agreed with this)
- So what about her first name Kelly? do we just forget about that. Yeoman is a valid naval position, and I honestly can't see the connection apart from the standard name trivia. Which isn't trivia because I don't remember the Normandy being a castle or noble household. Lancer1289 00:01, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
Mass Effect 1 Appearance? Edit
I was playing through the original game again, and I stopped at one of the dancers in the bar, in the first booth from the right. The dancer furthest from the door (between the Krogan and the making out couple honestly does ook like Kelly Chambers, and she's wearing that same outfit... Hrm...
Any chance that's an uncredited appearance somehow, of her either spying on things or moonlighting in another job there? CarrieWhitaker 08:34, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- I suppose you could interpret it that way, but it's more likely to say that it's just an identical model and identical skin. You have to realize that ME was originally released in November of 2007 for the X-Box, over 2 years before ME2. It's unlikely the character was even thought of when ME was originally in development. So, I would say it's unlikely, but bottom line being, if you want to interpret it that way, go ahead. Tanooki1432 16:29, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah she doesn't appear in ME. The outfit is even used in ME2 and frankly you can't base appearances on similar outfits as they are quite common in video games. Lancer1289 17:13, May 28, 2011 (UTC)
Appearance in ME3. Edit
In my game Kelly has yet to appear on the Citadel. She did survive the Suicide Mission, and we were on good terms in ME2 - though I believe she only shows up if you had that dinner with her. We need more information before it's conclusive, though.
Yuoaman 18:53, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
- She may not show up for a while because it took some time for her to show up for me. Lancer1289 18:55, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm in the middle of the genophage arc, and the cure has been synthesized. But still no Kelly. Yuoaman 18:58, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Are there any people with multiple saves that would be able to verify this? I only have the one. Yuoaman 22:31, March 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Where is she supposed to show up the first time? I've been scouring the Citadel for her. Only mission I have left to do in genophage arc is Priority: Tuchanka and she still hasn't shown, but I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places (or missing the exact spot) or if it's a problem of her simply not appearing. 22.214.171.124 03:55, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- She's supposed to appear down on the docking bay where the refugee camp is, with the medical clinic area. If she isn't listed on the map then she isn't there. Yuoaman 04:12, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Definitely not there for me. Checked at least three times. As I have finished all side missions, is there anything I can do to trigger her appearance? I don't want to do Priority: Tuchanka until I find her, since I can't go back to the Citadel to find her afterwards. For reference purposes, my ME2 save I rescued her on SM, but only talked to her a little bit (though I was always friendly). Could that be related?126.96.36.199 04:31, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Dang, guess I wasted an hour. Might I suggest that her starting location and the conditions for her appearance be added to her page? It would have saved me a lot of trouble, and may well help others with that same problem. 188.8.131.52 13:56, March 9, 2012 (UTC)
- She can be found in the Refurbished docks. She tells you about how she is having nightmares about the collector experience, and you can comfort her for a paragon action. Multiple visits can bring up dialog about what she's doing.
- For me, she only appeared juuuust before Tuchanka, AFTER I did the last possible mission left. Last possible second. Either her appearance is tied to some side quest and I left that not done, or she randomly appears at some point and there is some code in place so random () doesn't kill her. IMNdi50160 04:11, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Also, trivia: If FemShep joins the new yeoman in the shower, after a while she says "I'm not going to feed your fish if that's [noise drowned her out in my game]". This is clearly a reference to Shep having romanced Kelly before, as in ME3 there is no feeding of fish, there's a VI for that. I am bad at wiki edits, could someone add a trivia section with this info? IMNdi50160 04:11, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Spoiler She perishes in the cerebus assualt on the citadal, though oddly enough you cannot attend any form of funeral. 184.108.40.206 01:32, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
"If Shepard talks to Kelly after she changes her name to Felicia, she will tell you that the Illusive Man ordered her to spy on Shepard." That's what it currently says in the wiki. It's not entirely correct. When you ask her again after she reappear (2nd citadel visit) you can inquire about her hidden agenda aboard the Normandy regardless of whether you tell her to change her name. On my first playthrough she was killed in the Cerberus assault but I still received her confession. 220.127.116.11 05:34, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
Suicide Sadness? Edit
I don't know about everyone out out there, but when I read about how you can (indirectly) force her to take her own life out of depression I felt a wave of sadness, which surprised me, considering that I didn't have that much of an emotional connection to her, anyone else share this? TheRealTerminal 04:01, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Topics like this belong elsewhere as this is not what talk pages are for. Take things like this to the forums or a blog post. Lancer1289 12:15, March 22, 2012 (UTC)
Lancer, we have discussed this, and I differ in opinion. TheRealTerminal 02:35, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
- You can differ all you want. It's community policy. Your opinion holds no weight. Talk pages are for the article. What you are discussing belongs on the forums.--Xaero Dumort 02:47, March 23, 2012 (UTC)
Romance in Mass Effect 3 Edit
I think unlike what the article says, you need to have Kelly danced for you in Mass Effect 2 in order to pursue the romance. Just having the dinner is not sufficient. It's possible to have dinner with Kelly in ME2 without receiving the email to ask her up to the cabin. All that is required is to choose a "rude" conversation option with her once but then be friendly with her afterwards and you would be able to have dinner with her without receiving the email after the suicide mission (I know that from one of my playthroughs. I was trying to be renegade and didn't realise it would ruin any romance prospect with Kelly if I have chosen one of those "rude" options even once - and yes, I did ask her if she was into aliens and talked to her immediately after the suicide mission).
Admittedly I'm only at the point just before starting Priority: Horizon in the game; but I don't have a locked-in love interest and have gone to talk with her every single time after finishing a mission. She's only been giving me the "automated reply" since thanking me for saving her life after the coup. DrakevsShepard 07:43, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
EDIT: I can pretty much confirm that you NEED Kelly to have danced for you in ME2 in order to romance her in ME3. I've just finished Horizon and she's still just giving me automated reply. I don't think there's anyway I could romance her in my playthrough, even though my Shepard has had dinner with her, no active love interest and spoken to her nicely in ME3. DrakevsShepard 12:44, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe you haven't reach the next Act to activate additional conversations? I'm not too sure about this although there was some mention about needing her to dance for Shepard to pursue a romance in other articles. — Teugene (Talk) 13:17, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think there is any more plot advancement where you are still able to visit the citadel beyond Horizon. I'm now already in London, so very sure the romance option isn't available to me. On a personal note I think Kelly is the most difficult character to romance in the game. I think the key for me not being able to get her to dance for me in ME2 was because I'd been rude to her at the very beginning. DrakevsShepard 09:28, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I've had another playthrough where my Shepard had had Kelly dancing for him in the cabin, and the romance scene showed in ME3. So I'm quite certain you require Kelly to have danced in ME2 for her to be available for romance in ME3.DrakevsShepard 19:43, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Can confirm this too. Was very flirty with her ("Embrace you" dialogue route) and had dinner in ME2, but romanced Tali before Suicide Mission so no dance afterwards. In ME3 talked to her after every plot mission, completed most of secondary assignments before Rannoch - still no romance sequence. Getting dance is a must - someone should update the article. 18.104.22.168 11:27, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Kelly and Felicia Edit
I couldn't get the cutscene in my first playthrough where she tells me she has changed her name to Felicia. After I told her to change her identity upon my first visit, she confessed about spying on me when I returned to visit her the second time. I've looked at some vids on Youtube and I have seen the cutscene where she tells you she has changed her name to Felicia. Can anyone confirm if there's some sort of a bug where the cutscene where she tells you her new name is Felicia won't trigger? DrakevsShepard 17:41, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Just guessing, maybe it only triggers pass a certain Act. — Teugene (Talk) 17:44, April 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Have never gotten the option to tell her to change her identity. When do you have to talk to her to get this option? I am at just after Tuchanka: Bomb with nothing left available other than Priority: Tuchanka. — GlassDeviant (talk) 07:08, September 6, 2012 (UTC)
- first visit there and then. anytime you get free roam of the citadel before Priority: Tuchanka -  T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 12:04, September 6, 2012 (UTC)
Foreshadowing the future? Edit
When I talked to her before Priority:Tuchanka mission, and after she confessed to spy on me for TIM, upon activation she said "I heard what Cerberus did during the coup. That's not the organization I joined". I assume she's talking about the Citadel attack, as there isn't any other event that would qualify. That was spotted on the latest patch. Can anyone confirm this? --22.214.171.124 13:24, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
- i sifted through the dialogue trees from specific scenarios and found that kelly CAN say that line BEFORE the citadel coup for some reason. this appears to be a one-off chance like the 'Bolto' robotic dog renaming - but that was deliberate and this looks like more of a gigantic oversight. never happened to me yet (nor the bolto thing) so i can't really say if it's really true, a bug or something else (i misinterpreted). T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 14:18, September 15, 2012 (UTC)
"Change Identity" in ME3 Edit
How many times do you need to talk to Kelly before the "Change Identity" dialogue appears in ME3, and by which point/mission must this dialogue occur to keep her alive? The ME3 section lists several conversation subjects but does not mention when this one can/should occur. Also, if you do convince her to change her identity, (1) do you need to interact with her again to see "Felicia" to confirm that she actually changed her identity (or is telling her to do so enough?), and (2) can you still interact with her on the Citadel after telling her to change her identity, or does she disappear until after the Cerberus attack?
I imagine much of this is obvious for someone who has actually played the game, but the structure (equivalent to "now that you're beyond the point of no return, you should have already done this thing we didn't mention before") bugged me. Dalton Imperial (talk) 01:42, April 10, 2013 (UTC)
Kelly's face ME2 to ME3 Edit
Is it just me or does Kelly look like her face completely changed models from ME2 to ME3? It seems like much more than the obvious "hairstyle change". Different facial structure and eye shape. I'd vaguely noticed this before but I just started an ME3 playthrough right off the end of an ME2 playthrough and it was quite a shock. I'm not sure there's any way to confirm a real model change, but wanted to check if anyone had heard anything. Cattlesquat (talk) 15:07, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
- A few other characters have had facial overhauls for ME3. Kirrahe, Khalisah and Aethyta all spring to mind as well. Even Anderson as well I think. It's just an artistic choice by the designers I think. Garhdo (talk) 21:49, April 14, 2013 (UTC)
Friendly Kelly: Dinner, Fish & no Show Edit
It should also maybe be noted, that, it's possible to develop a platonic/friendly relationship with Kelly (including dinner + feeding fish option) without flirting/romance - in which case she never sends Shepard the message to invite her up to the cabin after the Suicide Mission, even if Shepard is not romantically involved with anyone. This is particularly interesting for players interested in having her solely feed the fish (and encounter her in ME3), while remaining single and not *having to* flirt with her.
According to a post by Dusty Everman (who wrote Kelly), whatever happened in Shepard's cabin during that dinner can be much left to imagination, but, flirty or friendly is dependant on how Shepard approached things ("I'd embrace you = flirty; "I'd catch you"= friendly), as well as other dialogue (i.e don't be rude to her, obviously). Wheter she sends you the message (or not) is also dependant on the kind of relationship you built with her. Had dinner together up in Shepard's cabin, she's offered to feed your fish, but no kinky email (even though you're single)? It can be assumed they just talked, or played chess during that fade to black dinner sequence. Why would she send her friend such a message, when that was not their relationship? :p
Notes: The dialogue doesn't change *dramatically* between friendly/flirty. And Kasumi still gives you the same line, assuming/acknowleding a relationship depending entirely on wheter they had dinner or not, no distinction there (but then again Kasumi is known for not recognizing certain flags rigth - i.e she may comment on a (female) Shepard's break-up with Jacob, when they never broke up...) - the fact that Kelly doesn't send you the message should be evidence enough, but more importantly, a romance with Kelly in ME3 can only be pursued IF initiated in ME2 - otherwise she will just be friendly and eventually start giving only ambient dialogue, giving no opportunity for romance whatsoever.
I'm aware that, this one should be tricky (not to mention, a bit tiresome, heh, I should know) to verify, across multiple platforms and so many dialogue options and variables to check. For what is worth, if there is interest, I could share a sort of "friendly dialogue path" for Kelly in ME2, from my own experience, though I think that would fit more appropriately in the forums, or a blog...
Something else (by Dusty Everman) that may be also worth of note: the conversation tree (that leads to "I'd embrace/catch/drop you", if repeated, may cause a bug. Works as follows:
-If you pick the "I'd drop you.", she goes professional and you can't even get back to the question again.
-If you pick "I'd catch you", you start friendly, then later pick "I'd embrace you", you are now on the flirty path. A later pick of "I'd catch you" still keeps you on the flirty path.
-If you pick "I'd embrace you", ou start flirty, then later pick "I'd catch you", you are now on the friendly path. A later pick of "I'd embrace you" still keeps you on the friendly path.
- first, new topics go to the bottom regardless of content. second, links to dev statements please.
- to the topic itself though i would think it's sort of intuitive which lines affect kelly's behavior. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 03:47, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Dev statements: It's been a while, took me some digging and I'm not sure I got it all, but as per policy is required, here goes: 1. Romance, how to: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/105/index/1102656/1
- While nothing is really explicit and a lot is left open to the player's interpretation, my intent was to put out there, that, it is absolutely possible to follow a "friendly" path with Kelly, as stated by the Dev, to get the dinner sequence and have her feed your fish, without having to flirt/romance. There seems to be a general consensus that it is required and that much is not true. Might prove valuable for players who don't want to go down that road (for whatever reason), but would still like to have Kelly feed the fish and re-encounter her in ME3. From my own experience, (tested several times, single Shepard), as a result of this she does not send you the email to invite her up after the Suicide Mission, which means not a romance option in ME3. She will basically treat you the same as if you were romanced by someone else, even though you are not.
- Following the "I'd catch you" convo - talk to her after every mission, just don't be rude (she responds well to openness and kindness) and after the Collector Ship mission, (if you have been friendly) you may say that she sounds more than professionally concerned, she'll say something about Shepard being more than a Commander, but her friend, she says she'd give EDI a hug if she could, you ask "Where's my hug"? and the dinner option comes up. Not once you have to say that "you'd do more than catch her", refer to her looks (Samara's recruitment), or hear from her that if there's any touching being done you better be involved (Grunt's recruitment), or anything flirty or alluding to more than a friendship. If you followed a "flirty path" you'll receive the email. If you followed a "friendly path", you won't. Both ways, you get the dinner + fish. If nothing else, might be valid merely pointing out that flirting/romance is not the only way to get that result. In the article, Kelly's offer to feed Shepard's fish is mentioned under Romance, when it is not necessarily needed. You only need to have dinner with Kelly to get that, and romance is one way to make that happen.
- Like I said, this might be tricky to verify, as required. But if proven valid, possible and should it improve the article in any manner, I'll be glad to have contributed even in the smallest of ways. Which reminds me: the article states, under ME3's Romance section: "Had Shepard invited Kelly to Shepard's cabin for dinner in 2185, the Commander may pursue Kelly if Shepard is not involved in a romantic relationship with anyone else." - and that is not necessarily true, I would put that under dispute. "Had Shepard received Kelly's email and invited her up through the intercom (for cuddling/ watching her dance, whatever) in 2185, the Commander may pursue Kelly if Shepard is not involved in a romantic relationship with anyone else." - that would be more accurate. Also pointed out by DrakevsShepard above, in this Talk page. Anything else I can do, please let me know. :) --IceQuinn (talk) 06:45, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
Wrong Daniels/Donnelly Conversation if Saved Kelly? Edit
Despite Kelly/Felicia being alive after the Cerberus Citadel takeover attempt, Daniels and Donnelly had an ambient dialogue conversation saying that Cerberus had killed her. If this bug/error is common (I confirmed she was still on the Citadel afterward), is it worth a Trivia mention? Dalton Imperial (talk) 04:18, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
Alternate Identity Edit
I doubt this would ever make it into the 'trivia' section, but just wondering if anyone else noticed this: Felicia Hannigan happens to be an amalgam of two well-known red heads: Felicia Day and Alyson Hannigan. Probably can't be verified, but seems plausible, considering Felicia's connection to DA II and Alyson's well-known work in the AP movies and HIMY(Step)M.--Asari fan (talk) 01:59, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
- we have guidelines on posting trivia. read them. stuff like these require sourced devconfirmation at the very least. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 02:46, June 16, 2014 (UTC)
I've Been doing a full 3 game Renegade Fem!shep run and decided since I read it doesn't count as cheating (Romanced Laira in ME1) But it doesn't allow me to progress at all, can you only go through it if you didn't romance someone in ME1 ethank14 21:18, May 28, 2015 (UTC)