ok, so has this glitch happened to anyone else? so whenever i first talk to her, she suddenly gets way taller, and shepard is tilting his head up to look at her, and this happens every time i talk to her in the citadel, its not really a bad thing, or even just an annoying thing, its just really weird. btw, i know my explanation isnt very good, but anyone who has had this happen should understand what im talking about. Mako Pro 11:09, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Anyone else ever notice that when she accesses her omni-tool to send you the coordinates for the crimeboss' bases she flips you off with the hand holding the omni-tool? I noticed this after refusing to take the job (paragon path), and have not checked with the other choices.
Could it be possible that Helena Blake is related to Calantha and Hollis Blake from Zhu's Hope? Its probably just a coincedence, but i thought i should mention it.
- I doubt it as Blake is a common surname. Lancer1289 14:05, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
ME 3: Citadel DLC Appearance? Edit
Firstly, I'll state that in this play through that I convinced Helena to give up crime in Mass Effect.
Recently, when I was playing the Citadel DLC, I was mingling with some guest's during the Casino break in mission and I'm sure that Helena made an appearance. Though the woman never named herself, when talking Shepard seemed to know her before hand and the woman definitely knew Shepard. During the conversation they talked about how the woman's social worker job was going well. Before leaving to mingle with someone else. I'm pretty sure it's her original voice actress doing the voice as well, but I'm not sure. She was to around the area where the varren racing is held. I wanted to see if anyone else could confirm this, I could be talking crap but I'm so sure it was her. --Hellfire101 (talk) 15:24, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- post exact transcription of dialogue. no paraphrases, no deviations whatsoever.
- that way you'll know if you yourself was mistaken or not and i'll verify if you're talking crap or not.
- VA data in any case is pure speculation unless devconfirmed. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 16:08, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
Nevermind just checked, it's a woman called Columbia Rios. She's involved with many charities probably what confused me with the whole social worker thing. She does look and sound like Helena but other than that, it's not her. Shepard does seem to know her though. --Hellfire101 (talk) 17:17, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Here's the article on Rios: Silver_Coast_Casino:_Infiltration#Columbia_Rios. I'll admit that Shepard seeming to know her is intriguing, especially given that if you "convert Blake to good" in ME then you find out she's working as a social worker on Omega in ME2. I'd only believe it's "actually" Blake if she doesn't appear here if you kill her in ME. Although the possibility also exists that the scene was originally written to be a Helena Blake catchup and then they ran out of time/budget/beer to fully implement a link, and they accidentally left some familiarity in. We'll probably never know. Cattlesquat (talk) 19:12, August 1, 2013 (UTC)
In english and spanish article for ME1, its needed how many points in charm or how points in intimidate are needed to "convince" Helena Blake to give up. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by AngelicShepard (talk · contr).