Quest appears to be broken, can take first 2 pictures but nothing else shows up (third should be near James-poker table). No more trigger spots left. Tried to reload a saved game same result. Any fix or workaround? Or maybe I need to make some progress on main story first?
- I had a similar issue. It appears that there's a limited shot to take. Try reloading to a save game before you received the mission. It worked for me at least. — Teugene (Talk) 08:56, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- And this isn't enough in this case. More is needed in this case. Lancer1289 18:37, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
- Once again Lancer, more needed according to who? I don't see such policy for it. A perfectly noteworthy issue is unjustifiably reverted and it's no mere coincidence that multiple players faced this issue. If you can't give me a clear and absolute definition for not including information that would otherwise helped other users (other than the subjectiveness of "need more", "isn't enough"), this information will otherwise stay. — Teugene (Talk) 18:59, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
Why delete my fix for this quest? Is savegame editing illegal? --184.108.40.206 18:45, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
- We only permit fixes that do not require editing save game files. Chat is considered hacking and is not permitted in articles. Lancer1289 (talk) 02:44, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
Putting the fix back only in the talk page everyone's convenience: "There's a way to fix this quest with the savegame editor (in case you've gone too far to reload a save before taking this quest): find "boolean variables" under plot section (you'll have to dive into one more section, I'm not sure how it's named in english version of the editor), set variables from index 19630 to 19638 to: true(19630=true), true(19631=true), false, true, false, false, true, false, false. Then you can go to salarian and Shepard will say "I have your footage", which allows you to close the quest."
It also worked for me to set ALL the bools (19630-19638) to false, allowing me to redo the quest and hear the relevant dialogue. I understand the policy against mods but Please AT LEAST leave the fix on the talk page.
- Stubs will be left for some time in case things are missed based on other things. Lancer1289 18:37, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
NPC race switching Edit
"The area between Bay E24 and Bay E26, where a woman is having a conversation with a batarian. " Actually, or at least in my game, the woman is having a conversation with a male human, not a batarian.
--220.127.116.11 12:57, July 3, 2012 (UTC)
Some npcs can change race between citadel visits - male humans can be swapped for batarians and female humans can be swapped for asari. This should perhaps be noted. Garhdo (talk) 10:00, July 7, 2013 (UTC)
- hmm. legit, just checked it myself. i can always supply the usual photographic evidence if need be. T̴̴͕̲̞̳̖̼̱͒͛̎͒ͫ̃ͧeͩ̈̽̈҉͓̝̰̼̦̫̤̀͠m̫̪̪̯̻͎̫̅̇̓̇͌̚p̸̙̝̓̓͌ͨ͆ͣͥ̂̕o͒̽͐̽͏̞̬̻͕͔͕͚̰͍͠͞ṙ̢̞͚͈̹̰ͨ̓ͭ̈́̌ạ̢̧̪̹̺̺̣̹̲͂͆̏ͪͨ͒ͭř̹͈͜͠y̷͍̻̜̹̼̾̽̈́e̵̹̼̟̦͚͐̈́͌͘d͉̲̣̻͉̱͗̅ḭ̷̻̆͋̆̓̔͝t̨͍̦̫̗͂̅̍̋̆ͩ͝ộ̫̟̬̳̝̲̾ͫ̒̿ͮ̑̚rͯ̎ͨͭ̄̿̽͛҉̠̫̱̠̘̘̲́ͅ7̩̻ͤͩͨ͝͡8̜̣̙͇̻ͨ͛͛̆͒̆̽̒͐͜͡ ͥ̍̉̃̇ͥ̓ͨ͏̕҉̥̹͓̗̤̠̖̤ (talk) 10:15, July 7, 2013 (UTC)