Rael'Zorah vas Rayya?Edit
Wouldn't Rael be a crewmate of the Rayya? I'm basing this reasoning on the fact that Tali's childhood name was "nar Rayya", thus she grew up on there, and surmising that both her parents were "vas Rayya"
--MadCat221 16:10, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Given that Rael was working on the Alarei last, it's more likely to have been "vas Alarei". And I don't think quarian children are necessarily born on the same ships their parents serve on, the Rayya could just have been where Tali's mother gave birth. -- Commdor (Talk) 16:35, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Rael was an admiral so he could probably to any ship that he wanted. Becuase Tali's nas was "nar Rayya", meaning she was born on the Rayya, it is logical to assume that Rael was the CO or at least a crew member of the Rayya because quarian children live with their parents. When Tali talks about her childhood, she says that she was raised by others because her father wasn't around much, however because quarians live in tight family groups it is logical to assume that Rael was a crew member of the Rayya, but that doesn't mean change/move the article. Lancer1289 17:44, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
Move proposal Edit
As enumerated further by myself and Commdor on the Talk:Admiral Shala'Raan vas Tonbay#Move Proposal. Consistency with site standards, established precedent, and in-game cultural norms would seem to mandate that this page be moved to reflect Admiral Rael'Zorah's rank as well as his name. This one seems like even more of a no-brainier since, unlike the other admirals, we don't even have a full name for this guy. SpartHawg948 18:44, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Support. -- Commdor (Talk) 20:46, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
- 2-0 in favor. SpartHawg948 19:47, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
What position does he have on the Board? Tali said he's a senior member. Doesn't talk about any fleet he might have.--Mike Gilbert 15:17, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Rael'Zorah is a member of the Admiralty Board, the military branch of the quarian government, read Admiralty Board. If he wasn't an Admiral, he wouldn't be on the Board. Talking with Tali in ME1 reveals that Rael was an important and respected person even before he joined the Board. Check conversations with Tali.
If you are referring to the fact that the other admirals commanded separate branches of the Fleet as in Koris commanding the civilian fleet, Gerrel commanding the Heavy Fleet etc, then please realise that such command divisions were assigned only prior to the war with the geth in 2186. In peace time, the fleet acted as a whole under the Admiralty and the Conclave. --SolitaryReaper (talk) 15:39, November 22, 2012 (UTC)