Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Locations||Mahavid, Namakli, Utukku, Tuchanka, Thessia, Horizon, Earth|
Swarmers are volatile in large groups and can hinder shield regeneration with constant attacks. Namely, Swarmers attack by a suicide leap at the player, damaging with both the explosion and a little bit of acid damage-over-time.
Note: On Multiplayer, if the player is killed by Swarmer acid, no kill notification is logged.
- Slow-moving and fragile, these small targets are easy to miss. Since Swarmers tend to appear in groups, attacks with an area of effect are generally effective in dealing with them.
- Projectile weapons like the M-37 Falcon assault rifle, Scorpion pistol and Krysae sniper rifle may take out multiple Swarmers at once.
- Powers like Singularity, Dark Channel, Chain Overload, a Stasis bubble, or any kind of grenades are also reliable ways of dealing with groups of Swarmers. An active Annihilation Field will kill nearby Swarmers before they can make contact with and damage the player.
- Swarmers are not counted as enemies, so they are not required to complete a current multiplayer wave. Because of this you should always stay vigilant as a pack of Swarmers can quickly eat away at your health or any health recovered, even after the wave is completed.
- If the Swarmer dies from contact with a player character, whether by leaping or being stepped on, it leaves a puddle of acid that deals damage over time.
- If the player kills the Swarmer first, even with a melee attack, the player will take no damage and no puddle of acid will remain.
- The melee strategy works best on-host since latency can stop you from hitting Swarmers adequately and instead spill their acid.
- Despite being unprotected, Swarmers appear to be entirely unaffected by Cryo Blast: they do not slow down or become chilled or frozen.
- Sabotage works normally on the targeted Swarmer, which will be instantly killed by the delayed Backfire effect.
|Mass Effect 3 Enemies|
|CAT6||Brooks • CAT6 Heavy • CAT6 Sniper • CAT6 Specialist • Clone • Disruption Drone|
|Cerberus||Adjutant • Assault Trooper • Atlas • Centurion • Combat Engineer • Dragoon • Dr. Eva • Guardian • Kai Leng • Legion Assassin • Nemesis • Phantom • Rampart Mech • Turret|
|Collectors||Abomination (Possessed) • Collector Captain (Possessed) • Collector Trooper (Possessed) • Collector Web • Praetorian (Possessed) • Scion (Possessed) • Seeker Swarm (Plague)|
|Geth||Combat Drone • Geth Bomber • Geth Hunter • Geth Prime • Geth Pyro • Geth Rocket Trooper • Geth Trooper • Geth Turret|
|Reapers||Banshee • Brute • Cannibal • Harvester • Husk • Marauder • Ravager • Swarmer|