The Store can be accessed from the main menu. In addition, the game can be paused at any time in order to purchase upgrades. The mission failure screen also offers direct access to the store. Credits that are earned by playing through missions in the game serve as payment. Every upgrade purchased will be available for the whole game, even when replaying earlier missions or checkpoints.
Note: If you uninstall the game or reset the game from the "Options" menu, every purchase (even those made with real money) will be lost.
- Main article: Equipment (Mass Effect: Infiltrator), section on weapons
- M-96 Mattock Auto assault rifle
- M-22 Eviscerator shotgun
- M-29 Incisor sniper rifle
- M-333 Particle Beam heavy weapon
- Main article: Abilities (Mass Effect: Infiltrator), section on biotics
Choose and develop your biotic powers in order to unleash powerful dark energy on the battlefield.
Choose and develop your combat skills to gain the advantage on your enemies.
- Main article: Abilities (Mass Effect: Infiltrator), section on melee
Upgrade and choose tech upgrade in order to strengthen your close-quarters combat abilities.
Choose and equip a helmet to protect Randall Ezno or to enhance a specific capability. Equipping a helmet is necessary in some outside zones.
- No helmet
- Cerberus Assault Helmet (+10% Weapon damage)
- Aegis Defensive Helmet (+10% Shield strength)
- Stealth Helmet (+10% Headshot damage)
- Infiltrator Helmet (+3% Headshot damage, +3% Weapon damage, +3% shield strength)
Choose and equip armor to protect Randall Ezno or to enhance specific capabilities.
- Cerberus Assault Armour (+10% Biotic damage)
- Aegis Defensive Armour (+10% Health)
- Stealth Suit (-10% Cloak reacharge time)
- Infiltrator Armour (+3% Melee damage, +3% Weapon damage, +3% Shield strength)
- Main article: Intel Points