Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sticky Grenade is a grenade power available exclusively to Infiltrators in Mass Effect 3. The Infiltrator throws a grenade that sticks to the target, damaging it and any nearby enemies upon explosion.
Grenade powers do not have a recharge time and, thus, can be used immediately at any time, provided grenades are available. Using the power consumes 1 grenade each time.
Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Sticky Grenade Edit
Stick this grenade to your opponent, and the explosion will tear apart the target and shrapnel will damage other enemies caught in the blast.
- Damage: 750 (1100 multiplayer)
- Radius: 2m
Rank 2: Max Grenades Edit
Increase grenade capacity by 1.
Rank 3: Damage Edit
Increase damage by 20%.
- Damage: 900 (1320 multiplayer)
- Radius: 2m
Rank 4: Damage/Radius Edit
Increase damage by 30%.
Increase radius by 30%.
Rank 5: Max Grenades/Armor-Piercing Edit
Increase grenade capacity by 2.
Increase damage to armored units by 50%.
Rank 6: Damage/Proximity Trap Edit
Increase damage by 40%.
Grenades stay active for 15 seconds when attached to a wall or surface, exploding when an enemy approaches.
Player Notes Edit
- When thrown the grenade will not deactivate the Infiltrator's Tactical Cloak, allowing the Infiltrator to get in close, to ensure the grenade hits its target, and get out, without being seen. This is especially useful against enemies such as the Atlas Mech.
- Taking the Proximity Trap evolution in Rank 6 turns the Sticky Grenade into a highly effective proximity mine (potentially more damaging than the actual Proximity Mine), although it is only temporary (15 seconds max). However, using all four in a choke point can take out or severely weaken a large group of enemies.
- Using Ammo Powers endows Sticky Grenades with same properties - potentially useful for crowd control and tech/fire combos.The additional damage bonus is somehow determined by the base damage PER BULLET of the weapon, thus high-damage weapons without spray of pellets (i.e. M-98 Widow, Javelin, Kishock Harpoon Gun or N7 Crusader) are recommended as to maximize the output. Note that because the ammo-endowed component of Sticky Grenade's damage (not the grenade's damage itself) will suffer from sniper rifles' hipfire damage penalty, placing grenades while scoped is recommended.
- Sticky Grenades are especially useful against Atlas mechs and Brutes as they have a hard time dodging. Sticky Grenades combined with Tactical Cloak makes Brutes very easy to deal with.
- Usage against Banshees can prove problematic due to their tall appearance. Unexpected moves like their scream makes it even harder to place one upon them.
- Usage against Praetorians can result in a waste of the grenade: Due to the delay until explosion, there's a fair chance that the Praetorian puts its barrier up, negating almost all grenade damage. To prevent this, it is highly advised to place the grenade a few seconds after the barrier comes up, or right after it is dropped.