Space Cows are oxygen-breathing herbivores with four legs and two small arm-like forelimbs. They are unofficially named "Space Cows" after the Shifty Looking Cow found on Ontarom. These creatures have a dialogue option that does nothing.
- During the Overlord DLC, if you kill a Space Cow with the Hammerhead (whether through ramming or missiles), the Hammerhead VI remarks "Analysis: Defenseless herbivores are no match for guided missiles."
- If you kill another one, the VI will state: "Humanity: 1, Local Wildlife: 0."
- If you continue to kill them, the VI will state: "The Galactic Humane Society reminds you that animals are people too."
- If you continue further, the VI will state: "Targeting systems do not require local wildlife to calibrate."
- Gil Brodie mentions that overcooked Space Cow tongue is incredibly tough.