Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Orbital Distance||10,367,883 km|
|Orbital Period||0.6 Earth Years|
|Day Length||0.6 Earth Years|
|Atm. Pressure||0.00 atm|
|Surface Temp||351 °C|
|Surface Gravity||0.8 g|
|Mass||0.401 Earth Masses|
WARNING: Level 1 Heat Hazard
Solcrum is the largest moon of the gas giant Notanban. It has a trace atmosphere of krypton and xenon. The crust is composed of various metals with deposits of sodium. As with every body in the solar system, the surface is scorching hot and thoroughly irradiated by the blue giant Grissom. Surface excursions without proper protective gear are certain to prove fatal.
On approach to Notanban, Normandy's passive sensor array intercepted a fragmentary coded transmission from the surface of Solcrum. Attempts to decrypt the message were fruitless; it does not appear to be in any software coding language used by the Citadel races.
- Assignment: UNC: Geth Incursions
- Collection: UNC: Asari Writings: Matriarch's Writings ×1
- Survey: UNC: Valuable Minerals: Light Metal ×1 / Rare Element ×2
Points of Interest Edit
|1||Initial||Geth Headquarters (UNC: Geth Incursions)|
|2||Initial||Asari capsule (UNC: Asari Writings)|
“There were several artifacts stored here, all worthless except for one of Matriarch Dilinaga's writings. Whether it was uncovered at this dig site or somewhere else is unclear.”
|3||Initial||Crashed probe (salvage requires medium Electronics.)|
Mineral Deposits Edit
- Main article: UNC: Valuable Minerals
- Although the base's exterior is usually reserved for facilities buried underground, the interior layout is more commonly used for facilities built on the surface.
- When viewing the star Grissom from a certain point, one will notice a mountain range in the distance that appears to go behind the star.