Snipers are Cerberus troops equipped with Incisor sniper rifles and specialised for long-range engagements. They are fought by Randall Ezno on the Barn space station.
- Snipers have low health and a weak layer of shielding on top of it, which will regenerate over time. This fragility is offset by their high damage output.
- Snipers will often sit behind cover, popping out only to take a shot. Using Pull will bring them into the open.
- Like other Infiltrator humanoid enemies, they're vulnerable to headshots, which will inflict bonus damage to them.
- Sniper rifles are very powerful, and since the game doesn't display your health, it is possible to suddenly get killed with a single shot.
- Snipers' shots are always preceded by red targeting beams. When you see one appear, either dive into cover or use Slide to avoid it, as it can easily kill you in one shot.
|Mass Effect Infiltrator Enemies|
|Cerberus personnel||Assault Trooper • Assault Captain • Centurion • Engineer • Riot Trooper • Trooper • Sniper|
|Synthetic||Geth Trooper • Geth Juggernaut • Grad Turret • Ogre Mech • Orcus Mech|
|Other||Asari Prisoner • Krogan Prisoner • Inali Renata • Turian • Turian Trooper • Turian Sniper • X1|