troops equipped with Incisor sniper rifles
and specialised for long-range engagements. They are fought by Randall Ezno
on the Barn
- Snipers have low health and a weak layer of shielding on top of it, which will regenerate over time. This fragility is offset by their high damage output.
- Snipers will often sit behind cover, popping out only to take a shot. Using Pull will bring them into the open.
- Like other Infiltrator humanoid enemies, they're vulnerable to headshots, which will inflict bonus damage to them.
- Sniper rifles are very powerful, and since the game doesn't display your health, it is possible to suddenly get killed with a single shot.
- Snipers' shots are always preceded by red targeting beams. When you see one appear, either dive into cover or use Slide to avoid it, as it can easily kill you in one shot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.