Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Snap Freeze Edit
Flash-freeze unprotected enemies and slow down the rest with a wave of ice damage.
Frozen targets don't regenerate health.
Weaken armor by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 8 sec
- Damage: 250
- Range: 10 m
- Freeze Duration: 6 sec
- Movement Speed: -15%
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 6.40 sec
Rank 3: Damage Edit
Increase damage by 20%.
- Damage: 300
Rank 4: Damage/Reach Edit
Increase damage by 30%.
Increase range by 50%.
Rank 5: Duration & Slow/Cryo Explosion Edit
Duration & Slow
Increase the duration of freeze effects by 50%.
Increase damage to chilled and frozen targets by 10%.
Rank 6: Damage & Weakness/Tech Combo Edit
Damage & Weakness
Increase damage by 40%.
Increase the damage of tech combos by 100%.
Player Notes Edit
- This power fires a cone effect similar to that of Ballistic Blades. It is extremely good at disabling a large group of enemies simultaneously, especially since it can trigger tech explosions. In one usage, it will only completely freeze one unshielded enemy, but all other unshielded enemies caught in the blast will be disabled with an effect similar to that of fire-based powers or incendiary rounds.
- The cone area-of-effect is very large, so there is no need to aim or target enemies before using it. Face the general direction, use the power, and you'll hit all enemies in range.
- Like Shockwave and Biotic Slash, this ability can go through solid objects, allowing you to hit enemies on other side of walls or even enemies hiding in cover. All enemies within range (10m or 15m) are guaranteed to be hit.
- As the ability suggests, only one target is actually frozen, which tends to be the closest target and as usual can only be a target in its health state (no shields or armor).
- This ability behaves unlike most tech powers in regards to tech explosions; when used as the detonating power, the tech explosion will originate from the character, rather than the enemy.