Citadel in Mass Effect 3. It features the Armax Arsenal Arena, Shepard's personal apartment, the Silver Coast Casino, Castle Arcade, and a bar.
Points of Interest Edit
|Lower Silversun Strip
|Armax Arsenal Arena
|Silver Coast Casino
- 1 First encounter. This must be completed to access the second encounter.
- 2 Second enounter. Unavailable until the first encounter is completed.
- Mission: Citadel: Shore Leave
- Mission: Citadel: Identity Theft I
- Mission: Silver Coast Casino: Infiltration
- Mission: Citadel: Identity Theft II
- Mission: Citadel: Party
- Mission: Citadel Arena: Geth Challenge
- Mission: Citadel Arena: Medi-Gel Challenge
- Mission: Citadel Arena: Reaper Solo Challenge
- Mission: Citadel Arena: Prothean Challenge
- Mission: Citadel Arena: Cerberus Challenge
- Mission: Citadel Arena: Unusual Scores
- The Silversun Strip provides another main hub area on the Citadel where Shepard can interact with current and former squad members. Shepard will receive e-mails from allies asking the Commander to wait for them somewhere in the area, or to invite them up to the Personal Apartment. These encounters are dependent upon the ally in question's own mission being completed, such as Grunt asking to meet Shepard some time after the Attican Traverse: Krogan Team mission has been completed.
- Notable NPCs found in this area include Francis Kitt talking to an admirer about his new production of Macbeth with a krogan lead and a pyjak, and an out-of-work elcor actor who quotes from Hamlet if interacted with.
- In Castle Arcade there is a powered-down Towers of Hanoi game. If Shepard interacts with it the Commander will say 'Towers of Hanoi? I don't think so.' This is mostly likely a reference to BioWare's use of the puzzle in several games, including in Noveria: Reactor Repair in the original Mass Effect.
- Characters with high scores at the Armax Arsenal Arena or the Castle Arcade include Aria T'Loak, Barla Von, Khalisah al-Jilani, Jordan Noles, Bray, Matriarch Aethyta, Schells, Armando-Owen Bailey, Mouse, James Vega and a 'Shifty Cow'. In the Armax Arena James will even send you a message saying that you beat his score.
- Several NPC conversations overheard in this area are references to the Multiplayer mode of Mass Effect 3. Characters including a salarian engineer, an asari vanguard, a vorcha soldier, an N7 Fury and a veteran human engineer will make reference to things such as player tactics, playing with random squadmates, Collector enemies, retrieving mission objectives, ex-Cerberus troops and their whips, turian Havoc soldiers, volus biotics and random item procurement.