Before an outpost can be established on Kadara, you must solve Kadara's water toxicity problems and quell the escalating rivalry between the Outcasts and Collective.
The mission starts automatically when you get close to the suitable place for an outpost - the lake at Charybdis Point.
Several objectives have to be achieved before the outpost can be established. Some of them include other objectives which are not mentioned. In principle they can be done in any order. Regardless, it seems impossible to settle without permission from Sloane. The Collective might be an alternative, but their leader is anonymous. Speaking with Vidal about it might bring up some ideas.
The objectives listed by the mission:
- Find an outpost site.
- Look for signs of violence between rival factions in Kadara Port.
- Help Dr. Nakamoto retrieve the formula. (The mission Modern Medicine has to be completed and you must have chosen to give the formula to Nakamoto.)
- Ask Outcast leadership about trouble on Kadara. (Talk to Kaetus in Sloane's room, and he will give the mission Behind Enemy Lines.)
- Stabilize Kadara's environment by resetting the vault. (Complete the mission Healing Kadara's Heart.)
- Reach 40% viability on Kadara.
- Investigate drug use in Kadara Slums. (Complete mission Modern Medicine)
- Help Kaetus with the kett on Kadara., i.e. complete Behind Enemy Lines.
- Return to the Tempest (after completed Behind Enemy Lines, A People Divided, Precious Cargo). You will have a new email from Reyes, where he asks Ryder to call, and the mission Night on the Town auto-starts.
- Attend Sloane's party with Reyes.
- ON HOLD: Wait for trouble to come calling. This happens when High Noon starts.
- Meet Sloane (Sloane's meeting with the Charlatan).
Create an outpostEdit
The outpost's name is Ditaeon. Talk with Christmas Tate in the eastern building in the outpost if you want to know what it means.
- 1600 AVP
- +20% Kadara viability