Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Armament||Collector Assault Rifle|
|Abilities|| Seeker Plague|
|Locations||Armax Arsenal Arena|
Possessed Captains are armed with Collector Assault Rifles, and can release Seeker Plagues. They can use organic blades for melee attacks as well as instantly kill downed players with a stomp.
Like their normal counterparts, Possessed Captains have biotic barriers, albeit twice as strong as their normal ones. They also have twice as much health as their normal counterparts. They will often take cover during combat. Like other Mass Effect 3 enemies, they can be staggered by gunfire or powers when unprotected by barriers, and headshots will inflict 40% additional damage on them.
- Seeker Plagues can deal heavy damage and block you from using your powers, so it is advised that you concentrate your fire on Possessed Captain as a producer of such enemies.
- Possessed Captains are most dangerous in melee range. Their melee attack staggers players, allowing them or nearby units to follow up with gunfire.
- the Possessed Captains always strike and deal damage with their melee blades twice; a batarian's Blade Armor will cause the Captain to stagger back after dealing their first blow, thus preventing them from dealing the full damage of both strikes. This allows a batarian a good close quarters advantage against the Collectors over other races.
- Captains are most vulnerable while in the middle of creating Seeker Plagues — for several seconds, they will double over, helpless, while the Plague emerges. This is the ideal time to attack them, since they are incapable of dodging or retaliating until the plague is formed.
- Possessed Captains only have barriers as any means of defence, so any biotic character should be able to eliminate them quickly.
|Mass Effect 3 Enemies|
|CAT6||Brooks • CAT6 Heavy • CAT6 Sniper • CAT6 Specialist • Clone • Disruption Drone|
|Cerberus||Adjutant • Assault Trooper • Atlas • Centurion • Combat Engineer • Dragoon • Dr. Eva • Guardian • Kai Leng • Legion Assassin • Nemesis • Phantom • Rampart Mech • Turret|
|Collectors||Abomination (Possessed) • Collector Captain (Possessed) • Collector Trooper (Possessed) • Collector Web • Praetorian (Possessed) • Scion (Possessed) • Seeker Swarm (Plague)|
|Geth||Combat Drone • Geth Bomber • Geth Hunter • Geth Prime • Geth Pyro • Geth Rocket Trooper • Geth Trooper • Geth Turret|
|Reapers||Banshee • Brute • Cannibal • Harvester • Husk • Marauder • Ravager • Swarmer|