Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Poison Strike Edit
Slash through an enemy line while encased in this biotic barrier causing instant biotic damage and applying a poison effect that does damage over time to every hit enemy.
Invulnerable while this power is in effect.
- Recharge Speed: 8 sec
- Range: 12m
- Biotic Damage: 500
- Poison Damage Per Second: 75
- Poison Duration: 5 sec
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 6.40 sec
Rank 3: Damage Edit
Increase damage by 20%.
- Biotic Damage: 600
- Poison Damage Per Second: 90
Rank 4: Damage/Range Edit
Increase damage by 30%.
Increase range by 40%.
Rank 5: Poison Duration/Recharge Speed Edit
Increase poison duration by 60%.
Increase recharge speed by 35%.
Rank 6: Poison Strength/Double Dash Edit
Increase poison damage by 50%.
Reduce dash range by 40%, but only every other dash triggers a cooldown.
Player Notes Edit
- Poison Strike fills a similar role as Biotic Charge, Havoc Strike and Shadow Strike; but has the following differences:
- Poison Strike does not lock onto a target at any range but instead launches the Turian Cabal Vanguard a set distance, damaging enemies in her path.
- Poison Strike does not restore the Turian Cabal Vanguard's barrier, but she is invulnerable during the power's animation.
- Poison Strike does not require locking onto a target, and it can be used to quickly pass through walls, solid objects, or other obstacles.
- By aiming slightly down into the floor, Poison Strike will cover a shorter distance, allowing a skilled player more accurate jumps. This is particularly useful when reviving fallen teammates. With the Double Dash evolution, the Cabal becomes an exceptional medic.
- Single-player: N/A
- Multiplayer: Cabal Vanguard