Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power Ranks Edit
Rank 1: Poison Strike Edit
Slash through an enemy line while encased in this biotic barrier causing instant biotic damage and applying a poison effect that does damage over time to every hit enemy.
Invulnerable while this power is in effect.
- Recharge Speed: 8 sec
- Range: 12m
- Biotic Damage: 500
- Poison Damage Per Second: 75
- Poison Duration: 5 sec
Rank 2: Recharge Speed Edit
Increase recharge speed by 25%.
- Recharge Speed: 6.40 sec
Rank 3: Damage Edit
Increase damage by 20%.
- Biotic Damage: 600
- Poison Damage Per Second: 90
Rank 4: Damage/Range Edit
Increase damage by 30%.
Increase range by 40%.
Rank 5: Poison Duration/Recharge Speed Edit
Increase poison duration by 60%.
Increase recharge speed by 35%.
Rank 6: Poison Strength/Double Dash Edit
Increase poison damage by 50%.
Reduce dash range by 40%, but only every other dash triggers a cooldown.
Player Notes Edit
- Poison Strike fills a similar role as Biotic Charge, Havoc Strike and Shadow Strike; but has the following differences:
- Poison Strike does not lock onto a target at any range but instead launches the Turian Cabal Vanguard a set distance, damaging enemies in her path.
- Poison Strike does not restore the Turian Cabal Vanguard's barrier, but she is invulnerable during the power's animation.
- Poison Strike does not require locking onto a target, and it can be used to quickly pass through walls, solid objects, or other obstacles.
- By aiming slightly down into the floor, Poison Strike will cover a shorter distance, allowing a skilled player more accurate jumps. This is particularly useful when reviving fallen teammates. With the Double Dash evolution, the Cabal becomes an exceptional medic.
- Single-player: N/A
- Multiplayer: Cabal Vanguard