Upon entering Omega, you can find two salarians on the right before the entrance to the Market/Apartment. Talking to Ish will allow you to take on an assignment that involves traveling to the Citadel and Illium to find two packages to bring back to him.
Walkthrough EditNote: Having Jacob and/or Miranda in the party while dealing with Ish will reveal additional backstories for the characters; see Jacob and Miranda's unique dialogue pages for additional details. They have worked together on a mission before although Ish was a coward and a liar. Additionally, if you have played and completed Mass Effect Galaxy, a few extra lines of dialogue can be heard during conversations with Ish. Both Jacob and Miranda must be in the party for the extra dialogue to be initiated, however.
After acquiring one of the packages, Shepard learns about the clandestine dealings of one of Aria's men: Anto. The Commander now has two main options and lots of ways to do them, all with their own corresponding rewards and/or morality points.
If you bring the package to Anto you can:
- Give the package without quibbling for +5 Paragon points.
- Tell Anto to "Take care of Ish", in which case Shepard will simply suggest that Anto "clean up the mess" by killing Ish. Choosing this option will grant +5 Renegade points.
- Extort money from Anto for +40 (50) experience, +2250 credits, and +5 Renegade points.
In all cases, no one will hear from Ish ever again if the package is handed over to Anto.
If you bring the package to Ish, you can either:
- Simply hand over the package for +40 (50) experience and +1125 credits.
- Convince Ish he's in over his head for +40 (50) experience, +3375 credits, and no morality points. If you choose this path, however, the mission will remain open in the journal afterward, unable to be completed.
After acquiring both of the packages, Shepard's options are the same, except for one: if you give the packages to Ish, you are awarded with +40 (50) experience, +4500 credits, and 5 renegade points.