A batarian bartender is poisoning humans and has made a personal attack.
Ask the bartender for a drink in the lower area of the Afterlife nightclub. You will get a choice to buy a drink or leave. Buy a drink to initiate the assignment.
WalkthroughEditIn the Lower Afterlife Club on Omega, Shepard has the option to order a drink from a batarian bartender named Forvan. Upon consuming the drink, Shepard falls unconscious. After waking, they're informed that the batarian has a personal bias against humans due to an incident in which some batarians ended up killed, causing him to poison drinks served to humans. Commander then has the option of confronting Forvan at the bar, with three possible outcomes available.
- For Renegade points, Shepard can shoot Forvan.
- With sufficient Renegade score, there will instead be an option to force Forvan to consume his own drink, killing him. This course of action rewards the player with a higher amount of Renegade points.
- Shepard can also threaten Forvan, causing him to pull a gun on Shepard. When this occurs, a turian patron named Ogrinn will walk over and kill Forvan himself, apologising to Shepard for the inconvenience.
- With a high enough Paragon score, Shepard may instead incite the crowd, asking "Who's next? Turians?", which will also cause Ogrinn to kill Forvan. However, this will give you Paragon points.
- The final option is to let Forvan leave. He will then apologize, swear to never do it again, and run off. This is also rewarded with Paragon points.
Regardless of the resolution, Forvan will be replaced by a salarian bartender who will serve Shepard free drinks whenever the Commander visits Afterlife.
- Experience reward: 40
- Free drinks in Afterlife