Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Orbital Distance||0.9 AU|
|Orbital Period||0.9 Earth Years|
|Day Length||52.0 Earth Hours|
|Atm. Pressure||0.87 atm|
|Surface Temp||-1 °C|
|Surface Gravity||0.81 g|
|Mass||0.63 Earth Masses|
Mass Effect Edit
Noveria is a small, frozen terrestrial world, barely habitable by conventional definitions. It is privately chartered by the Noveria Development Corporation, who lease out labs to perform research too dangerous or controversial to be performed elsewhere. Given Noveria's unique situation, it is the source of many wild conspiracy theories.
Mass Effect 3 Edit
Noveria is a small, frozen terrestrial world, barely habitable by conventional definitions. It is privately chartered by the Noveria Development Corporation, who lease out labs to perform research too dangerous or controversial to be performed elsewhere.
The war has brought significant attention to this otherwise obscure planet. Noveria is home to some of the most advanced research in the galaxy, a sure magnet for Cerberus interest. Further, Noveria's mass relay is the stop between the humans' Exodus Cluster and the beginning of salarian space. It is a safe bet that the salarians will defend their borders to the utmost.
Codex Entry Edit
Noveria is a cool, rocky world, with most of its hydrosphere locked up in massive glaciers. A privately-chartered colony world, the planet is owned by Noveria Development Corporation holding company. The NDC is funded by investment capital from two dozen high technology development firms, and administrated by an Executive Board representing their interests.
The investors built remote hot labs in isolated locations across Noveria's surface. These facilities are used for research too dangerous or controversial to be performed elsewhere, as Noveria is technically not part of Citadel space and therefore exempt from Council law.
By special arrangement, Citadel Special Tactics and Reconnaissance agents have been granted extraterritorial privileges, but it remains to be seen how committed the Executive Board is to that principle. Given its unique situation, it is understandable that Noveria is often implicated in all manner of wild conspiracy theories.
Additional Information EditPeak 15 is situated in, and the Aleutsk Valley, a pass between Port Hanshan and Peak 15. Locales known to Noverian denizens include a resort at the equator that provides amenities like accredited asajura fields and caters to other leisure activities like bouncebacking and diving.
Mass Effect Edit
- Mission: Noveria: Geth Interest
- Mission: Noveria: Lorik Qui'in
- Mission: Noveria: Matriarch Benezia
- Mission: Noveria: Peak 15
Mass Effect 3 Edit
- Mission: N7: Cerberus Fighter Base
- Mission: Citadel: Heating Unit Stabilizers
- According to BioWare, the name "Noveria" was derived from "Nova Siberia" (New Siberia).
- Early in Mass Effect's development, Noveria was depicted to be under planetary bombardment from an unknown aggressor. Shepard's crew picks up transmissions for aid, but opts to ignore it instead for a mission to Caleston.
- In The Art of the Mass Effect Universe, it was stated Noveria was to have a lower alpine region, which was cut as it apparently made players think they were on another planet.
- The Mass Effect 3 multiplayer map Firebase White is located on Noveria.
- Noveria is a mission location in the N7 HQ Galaxy at War mini-game for Mass Effect 3.