After the carnage of the Battle of the Citadel, Alliance officers commissioned a new rifle for their ground forces. A variation of the popular Avenger design, the Valkyrie is now standard issue for new recruits. Exceptionally well-crafted, accurate, and packing ample firepower, the rifle is a hot black-market item when it surfaces.
- Weapons are randomly rewarded through purchases of item packs. The N7 Valkyrie is categorized as ultra-rare.
Player Notes Edit
- The Valkyrie is powerful when shot at a point blank range, because with the right timing, the double shot can instantly break the shields of a Geth Hunter.
- It is recommended to use the Valkyrie with a rapid firing weapon like the N7 Hurricane to counter enemies when cornered at close range.
- Although powerful and precise, the N7 Valkyrie is a fairly heavy assault rifle and can only be upgraded through Commendation Packs or by ultra-rare awards. Classes that are more reliant on powers but still seek a precise assault rifle should consider a lighter rifle such as the M-15 Vindicator or Geth Pulse Rifle.
- The N7 Valkyrie is a deadly weapon in the hands of classes specialized for headshot damage, such as the Turian Soldier or Quarian Marksman Soldier. Marksman and the stability bonuses of Turian Veteran make the N7 Valkyrie even more precise.
- In an Update on the 29th of January, the Valkyrie has had its base weight level (level 1) decreased from 1.75-1.25 to 1.5-1.25.
- It also now does 3x damage with headshots instead of 2.5x damage.