The Valiant is a sniper rifle tested by Alliance soldiers during a series of harsh survival exercises on the planet Kruljaven. This streamlined weapon employs a sophisticated fire-control system that improves accuracy by stabilizing the barrel during targeting. Although this comes at the cost of reduced capacity and rate of fire, most soldiers find the increase in precision and quick reloading time a worthy tradeoff.
E-mail: N7 Weaponry Edit
Player Notes Edit
- The N7 Valiant has very low recoil, much less than that of other multi-shot sniper rifles. The Valiant can accurately hit on target with speed and efficiency.
- The Valiant is accurate enough to fire effectively from the hip. This allows the user to hit enemies from cover without use of the scope however damage is reduced slightly.
- The Valiant's rate of fire is fast enough to discharge all three rounds before the duration of Tactical Cloak has elapsed.
- The Valiant works excellently with a Concentration Mod: with the time dilation for each shot, you can land quick headshots with a relatively rapid rate of fire and quick reload. The mod also gives a significant damage bonus. Combining that with a spare ammo or Extended Barrel mod makes the Valiant a fantastic sniper rifle for lower difficulties and a versatile one for higher difficulties.
- The N7 Valiant can be seen held by Commander Shepard on the back of the Mass Effect 3 case.